AntiGravity Tech in B2

adil

people can u read this and see if it makes ANY sense, and whether it would be possible!

Retired Air Force Colonel Donald Ware has claimed that a three star general revealed that "the new Lockheed-Martin space shuttle (National Space Plane) and the B-2 (stealth bomber) both have electro-gravitic systems on board" and that "this explains why our 21 Northrop B-2s cost about a billion dollars each."

I feel that it is also worthy to note that the Selected Acquisition Report (with which United States lawmakers track the cost of major U.S. weapons projects) valued the B-2 program at $45 billion. With 21 aircraft built, that works out at $2.14 billion each, twice the cost as stated above.

After taking off conventionally, the B-2 has the option of switching to anti-gravity mode. It has been said that using it's anti-gravitic technology, the B-2 can fly around the world without refueling.

The F-117 stealth fighter also has hybrid propulsion and lift technologies which may be electro-gravitic systems. Utilizing conventional thrust for public take-offs and landings, switching to anti-gravity mode would allow an extended cruising range, lightning fast maneuverability, and for shrouding the airframe in invisibility (by having its local counter-gravity field bend light around the airframe).

How are anti-gravity systems controlled?

Source: Richard Boylan, Ph.D.
More on B-2 Stealth bomber as antigravity craft

Retired Air Force Colonel Donald Ware has passed on to me
information from a three-star general he knows who revealed to
him in July that "the new Lockheed-Martin space shuttle
[National Space Plane] and the B-2 [Stealth bomber] both have
electro-gravitic systems on board;" and that "this explains why
our 21 Northrup B-2s cost about a billion dollars each." Thus,
after taking off conventionally, the B-2 can switch to
antigravity mode, and, I have heard, fly around the world
without refueling.

I have also heard, and deduced for myself after inspecting a
Stealth F-117A fighter at Beale Air Force Base, that the F-117A
_also_ has hybrid propulsion and lift technologies, utilizing
conventional thrust for public take-offs and landings, but
switching to antigravity mode for extended cruising range, for
lightning-fast maneuverability, and for shrouding the airframe
in invisibility (by having its local counter-gravity field bend
light around the airframe). The notorious extremely-unstable
lift and forward-motion of the F-117A is merely temporary,
until it moves into antigravity mode, where independent field
propulsion provides stability. {Unfortunately for the pilot who
went down in an air show over Maryland, his Stealth fighter was
in conventional jet- thrust mode at the time.)

Further commentary, revealing that the government eventually
plans to release antigravity technology publicly, is provided
by Colonel Ware. "Apparently this highly controlled military
program was used to gainexperience with 4th-density technology
that may transform civil aviation after all national leaders
choose peace."

In a perhaps unrelated aside, Colonel Ware stated that his two
brothers are on a list to receive free electricity machines by
United Community Services of America (UCSA) in New Jersey.
"They [UCSA] claim to have produced 50,000 machines and are
preparing to install them on selected homes. They say they will
provide free electricity to the home owner and sell the excess
power to the power company." Col. Ware adds cryptically, "I
wonder if this environmentally-friendly technology is
associated in any way with alien liaison."
i know it is a long article, but it caught my attention none the less

link http://www.serv.net/~only1egg/science/antigravity_B2.htm

Last edited by a moderator:

Gremlin29

Super Moderator
Staff member
Verified Defense Pro
I've actually been in the cockpit of the F-117 and there was an unusual T handle that was painted blue with white lettering "Alt Drive". Hmmmmm

Actually I'm kidding. I have been in the cockpit of the F-117 and got a nice brief by the pilot, there wasn't anything in there that was unconventional, in fact it somewhat of a letdown as it looked like the cockpit of any other fighter type (and yeah, F-117 isn't a fighter).

gf0012-aust

Grumpy Old Man
Staff member
Verified Defense Pro
I'm not sure about anti-gravity, but I've seen persistent reports that the B2 was fundamentally a flying electrostatic wing.

But, until someone actually slips up and releases classified material (and that's really likely - not!), then this will stay in the realms of science fiction and speculation.

All the conspiracy theorists get "oxygen" from this kind of stuff - so at least it keeps some people happy. ;)

BTW Gremlin, I was under the impression that a substantial amount of parts for the F117 came from then "existing " operational aircraft to cut development costs.

adsH

Oh comeonn this is Scfi all over!! Anti grav !!! i just wan't to add if such system exsist it must be becasue of the high altitude it climbs, (B-2) it might be able to get its self in some sort of orbit sub orbit or something thats why they need conventional engines to fly them off the ground and when they reach sub Orbital alt they can use the gained Inertia to keep them moving at low grav and sub orbit there is liltle air to provide resistance (At a PreSub Orbit the B-2 can be in a contant state of fall and remain inside the atmosphere while flying exploiting the fact there is litle gravity at that altitude) so litle air resistance and a Constant state of Fall ie orbit the aircraft has enough interia to move forward at a constant speed. i know its a loosely based theory but i can't think of any thing that could counter Gravity !!! gravity is experienced due to the continuous state of fall!!.
let me know what you guys think..!!!!

I can imagine that Hull (Air frame) of the B-2 muct be made out of a tough lite weight alloy or some material andi am sure they can have a sophisticated life support system in place in the B-2. :smokingc:

:D

"Although these disclosures were framed in the context of enhancing the B-2's radar invisibility, in fact, they are part of the B-2's antigravitic drive capability. With a positively charged wing leading edge and a negatively charged exhaust stream, the B-2 would function essentially as an electrogravitic aircraft. Just as in Townsend Brown's flying discs, the positive and negative ion clouds would produce a locally altered gravity field that would cause the B-2 to feel a forward-directed gravitic force. "

could some one tell if this is bulls... the hole point is to be stealth not attract more hot air around you so an IR signature would be present. even if the engines could cool the air by compression and decompression (like in a compresser) it still would not be enough to reduce heat signitures. if you charge your exhaust negatively the air would get charged up presumably, i would think!! so the hot exhaust would then be attracted to the front the positive area of the wing where the air would be picked up by the air inlets. this cycle would surely produce heat signitures. sure if the electro static feild is powerfull enough to support the enormous weight and counteract the gravitational pull towards the eath then the electrostatic field could work but by my point of view you would need a pritty darn big feild, something i dought a B-2 could produce and then hypothetically after produceing a feild such as big as that would be able to remain stealthy.

and why would they let this news out in the first place it is apperntly, one of the most guarded state secret. Leaks like these are made to deceive readers!!

adil

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
well could any physics genius tell us if that machine could actually work based on the principles they put up in the article?

gf0012-aust

Grumpy Old Man
Staff member
Verified Defense Pro
adSh, there is a phenomneon called "zero point". It's a bit too complex to respon in here, but it's worth doing some research.

IIRC a senior editor of Janes (Nick Cook) gave up his job to research the developments that the US and UK had made. He makes a fairly convincing argument that AG flight has been achieved.

Unfortunately I don't have the book with me. I'm about 800ks from home. ;)

Prompt me now and then, and the next time I go home I'll get the ISBN number for you

BTW, the discussions I had about the B2 being a flying electrostat was with a aeronautical research scientist from our own mil science department. He too thought that various factors about the B2 indicated unconventional flight in some parameters. BUT, we never talked about AG.

:add on Got it! ISBN: 0767906276

A

Aussie Digger

Well I hardly claim to be a physics genius, but here is what I have found in relation to ununpentium:

Ununpentium 115
Uup
[288]

The essentials
Name: ununpentium
Symbol: Uup
Atomic number: 115
Atomic weight: [ 288 ]
CAS Registry ID: 54085-64-2
Group number: 15
Group name: Pnictogen
Period number: 7
Block: p-block

Description
Here is a brief description of ununpentium.

Standard state: presumably a solid at 298 K
Colour: unknown, but probably metallic and silvery white or grey in appearance
Classification: Metallic
Availability: Not commercially available.
Experiments resulting in the formation of element 115 were reported in February 2004 following experiments carried out between 14 July - 10 August 2003 involving scientists at Dubna (Joint Institute for Nuclear Research at the U400 cyclotron with the Dubna gas-filled recoil separator, DGFRS) in Russia in a collaboration also involving scientists at the Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory, USA. Only four nuclei were identified and the claim has not yet been ratified, but the results are now published in a reputable peer-reviewed journal.

Isolation
Here is a brief summary of the isolation of ununpentium.
Currently, the identification of element 115 is yet to be confirmed by IUPAC, but the experiments leading to element 115 are now published in a prestigious peer reviewed journal. As only about four atoms of element 115 have ever been made (through nuclear reactions involving fusing calcium nuclei with americium nuclei) isolation of an observable quantity has never been achieved, and may well never be.

24395Am + 4820Ca 287115Uup + 4 1n

24395Am + 4820Ca 288115Uup + 3 1n

In these first experiments, three nuclei of the 288Uup isotope were made and one of the 287Uup isotope. All the nuclei formed decayed in less than a second by emitting a-particles. These decays resulted in isotopes of element 113 (mass number 283 or 284, containing 113 protons and either 170 or 171 neutrons). These isotopes of element 113 are also radioactive and underwent further a-decay processes to isotopes of element 111 and so on down to at least element 105 (dubnium).

287115Uup 283113Uut + 42He (46.6 milliseconds)

288115Uup 284113Uut + 42He (80.3 milliseconds)

288115Uup 284113Uut + 42He (18.6 milliseconds)

288115Uup 284113Uut + 42He (280 milliseconds)

The article can be read here:

http://www.webelements.com/webelements/elements/text/Uup/key.html

I can add one more thing here. If these "civilian" scientists are so far behind their defence compatriots, then I seriously doubt the defence scientists would remain in defence for very long. Conspiracy theories aside, the commercial opportunities for scientists of this nature would be endless...

A

Aussie Digger

In addition to which this article may provide some insight on this topic:

Bob Lazar is a central (and highly controversial) figure in recent discussion about UFOs. Lazar claims to have worked at Area 51, and to have performed reverse engineering on crashed extraterrestrial spacecraft there. The publicity surrounding his revelations is one of the major factors in putting the theretofore neglected base "on the map" of popular myth.

In the 1980s Lazar claimed that the placeholder element ununpentium (Uup) was the fuel that enabled extraterrestrial craft commonly called flying saucers or UFOs to travel enormous interstellar distances (although his unconventional wisdom distinguishes between larger craft and smaller shorter-range "shuttle" ships). Uup's role was twofold. Firstly it provided an energy source when, under particulate bombardment it would step up to ununhexium and then decay, including a small measure of antimatter in its decay product. Its second function, discovered later, allegedly lay in the intense strong nuclear force field of its superheavy nucleus. Extending just barely usably beyond the atom's perimeter, this, properly amplified, could be employed as a variant of gravity, or "Gravity B" as he claimed project scientists reverse-engineering the craft referred to it, and thus be employed to "shape" a craft's relation to the gravitized space around it. Lazar said this property explained the "triple dome" structure frequently shown in sketches and photographs of saucer-shaped UFOs - Lazar believed these to be the crafts' gravity amplifiers.

Ununpentium he described as a very heavy dull orange metal which had to be properly machined for such use. Lazar ascribed the elements absence on Earth to the fact that the supernovae in Earth's region of the galaxy were insufficiently massive to produce nuclei of this density, unlike other parts of the universe inhabited by the adventurous but to date comparatively reclusive extraterrestrial visitors who could employ it. A significant supply, he claimed, was acquired through direct exchange by unacknowledged supersecret US government operations in the Nevada Test Site at Area 51.

Many of Lazar's statements have been criticised as inaccurate or unfounded, and his grasp of physics has been questioned. Lazar claims to hold advanced degrees from Massachusetts Institute of Technology and California Institute of Technology, but appears on the alumni roll of neither institution. Lazar's supporters allege this discrepancy is the result of a government cover-up.

One objection to Lazar's report of the element was that while Uup occurred in the atomic number range postulated for greater stability, the terrestrial experiments noted above suggested a half-life still on the order of seconds rather than years. This objection, however, is answerable on at least the ground that different stabilities are attributable to the different isotopic compositions predicted achievable only under distant stellar formation in contrast to those more unstable forms resulting from collision of stable elements by conventional means.

This and much more is available here:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bob_Lazar

Cheers.

adsH

Aussie Digger said:
In addition to which this article may provide some insight on this topic:

Bob Lazar is a central (and highly controversial) figure in recent discussion about UFOs. Lazar claims to have worked at Area 51, and to have performed reverse engineering on crashed extraterrestrial spacecraft there. The publicity surrounding his revelations is one of the major factors in putting the theretofore neglected base "on the map" of popular myth.

In the 1980s Lazar claimed that the placeholder element ununpentium (Uup) was the fuel that enabled extraterrestrial craft commonly called flying saucers or UFOs to travel enormous interstellar distances (although his unconventional wisdom distinguishes between larger craft and smaller shorter-range "shuttle" ships). Uup's role was twofold. Firstly it provided an energy source when, under particulate bombardment it would step up to ununhexium and then decay, including a small measure of antimatter in its decay product. Its second function, discovered later, allegedly lay in the intense strong nuclear force field of its superheavy nucleus. Extending just barely usably beyond the atom's perimeter, this, properly amplified, could be employed as a variant of gravity, or "Gravity B" as he claimed project scientists reverse-engineering the craft referred to it, and thus be employed to "shape" a craft's relation to the gravitized space around it. Lazar said this property explained the "triple dome" structure frequently shown in sketches and photographs of saucer-shaped UFOs - Lazar believed these to be the crafts' gravity amplifiers.

Ununpentium he described as a very heavy dull orange metal which had to be properly machined for such use. Lazar ascribed the elements absence on Earth to the fact that the supernovae in Earth's region of the galaxy were insufficiently massive to produce nuclei of this density, unlike other parts of the universe inhabited by the adventurous but to date comparatively reclusive extraterrestrial visitors who could employ it. A significant supply, he claimed, was acquired through direct exchange by unacknowledged supersecret US government operations in the Nevada Test Site at Area 51.

Many of Lazar's statements have been criticised as inaccurate or unfounded, and his grasp of physics has been questioned. Lazar claims to hold advanced degrees from Massachusetts Institute of Technology and California Institute of Technology, but appears on the alumni roll of neither institution. Lazar's supporters allege this discrepancy is the result of a government cover-up.

One objection to Lazar's report of the element was that while Uup occurred in the atomic number range postulated for greater stability, the terrestrial experiments noted above suggested a half-life still on the order of seconds rather than years. This objection, however, is answerable on at least the ground that different stabilities are attributable to the different isotopic compositions predicted achievable only under distant stellar formation in contrast to those more unstable forms resulting from collision of stable elements by conventional means.

This and much more is available here:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bob_Lazar

Cheers.
i think lazar might be abit delusional(joke) lol!! no offense to a brilliant man, i think most great scientists, Thinker or philospher of some kind have there own way of doingthings . Most Great Scientist are Philosphers of some kind for instance my University is fortunate enough to have Professor Arron Solomon who happens to be one of the Best AI Scientist in the uk he is well known in the Reserch world around the Wrold. He Holds a multitude of Degrees rangeing from Philosphy to mathamatics to Biology to chemistry to physics from various institute from Oxford to cambridge. from my point of view his teaching in AI Science includes a strong part of Human behaviour (most AI Course do) but his cource includes extensive philosophical assertions, which guides his work. the books he has published in for AI don't just state how you programe for AI sytems because any one can do that you just have to know how to programe. he allows his students to think that way, this distinguishes him from others and therfore makes him a brilaint thinker. Someone told me once building a piece Software programe has two essential parts (lets leave out the details like analysis i know "gf" would jump to the conclusion that i left the most important part out lol !!) the first one i think is many hours of thinking and drawing designs on blank pages and the second which is only a few hours of Programming ie Writing code!!

sorry if i am off the topic but thanxs GF and Ausie i will check out that ISBN code i was actually going to the library tomorrow any ways!!

Gremlin29

Super Moderator
Staff member
Verified Defense Pro
Well GF I haven't got a photographic memory but the flight instruments and systems instruments looked like pretty standard stuff, off the shelf as it were. I've seen the same control grips in helicopters and fighters, and the same attitude indicator can be found in 70% of all US aircraft from fighters to cargo planes and everything inbetween. I seem to recall the landing gear for the F117 were borrowed from something else but I could be confusing that with parts on the YF-22 or YF-23 or god knows what else! :)

Lazar is a crackpot plain and simple. I've been trained by the Army for alot of contingencies that will probably never ever happen. If UFO's were common enough that the government knew about them and was somehow trying to hide them they would probably have a procedure for military pilots to follow if and when they encounter them. No such procedure exists. Secondly, I was briefed on "Top Secret" weapons systems that were being developed for the not so distant and fairly distant future. None of them had anything to do with any type of alien technology and as impressive as they were, none of them seemed to be a quantum leap forward in technology either. Of course maybe they weren't showing us the "good stuff", but if that's the case why bother with the brief at all? I imagine GF has seen most of the wonder junk as well.

The B2 is no mystery. It's a flying wing and flying wings have been around for a very long time. Jack Northrop had a pretty good one working in the 50's but politics prevented it from going into production. The B2 utilizes some esoteric composite materials, good aerodynamic design and the wonderful microchip (flight controls) which make it not only difficult to detect via radar but also controllable in it's mission profile. They mix the exhaust gases with cool air via ducting through the exhaust as well as some space shuttle type tiles but that's only to defeat infra-red systems. Still, it's just an airplane.

gf0012-aust

Grumpy Old Man
Staff member
Verified Defense Pro
Gremlin29 said:
The B2 is no mystery. It's a flying wing and flying wings have been around for a very long time. Jack Northrop had a pretty good one working in the 50's but politics prevented it from going into production. The B2 utilizes some esoteric composite materials, good aerodynamic design and the wonderful microchip (flight controls) which make it not only difficult to detect via radar but also controllable in it's mission profile. They mix the exhaust gases with cool air via ducting through the exhaust as well as some space shuttle type tiles but that's only to defeat infra-red systems. Still, it's just an airplane.
Have you seen photos of the Gotha Go 229 V2? Those aeronautical engineers were absolutely amazing. One always wonders what "could have been".

A

Aussie Digger

Hear, hear Gremlin. About time the conspiracy theorists were put in their place. I too have worked in differing jobs over the years that have merited a "secret" security classification. I simply wish "Big Brother" was able to do the things attributed to it, it would make my job a hell of a lot easier. The reality unfortunately is that there is a reasonable explanation for most conspiracy theories. It is a shame that generally the people who ferverently believe in these theories are not "reasonable" people themselves. Cheers.

gf0012-aust

Grumpy Old Man
Staff member
Verified Defense Pro
A-D, I've come across some absolute pearlers in my time. Interestingly enough, conspiracy theories reign supreme in communities where there are high percentages of people who feel disenfranchised, religious and racial bigots.

Now that may seem an unfair statement to some, but it certainly stacks up with respect to the work I've done.

Gremlin29

Super Moderator
Staff member
Verified Defense Pro
The Gotha was an amazing design for it's time, and let's not forget the Horton brothers and all of their fantastic flying wings of the 3rd Reich. The Russians totally capitalized on German designs after the war having captured much of the equipment and scientists (major US blunder). IIRC the Mig 3 was actually a WW2 German design for the most part.

gf0012-aust

Grumpy Old Man
Staff member
Verified Defense Pro
What is amazing is how much those 6 years of WW2 showed how much technical capability the germans had.

TV guided bombs, wire guided missiles, tank design, small arms (eg the AK-47 owes its existence to the MG-42), Ballistic missiles, cruise missiles.

eg, Russia was only able to create an early working jet fighter due to acquiring Salamanders and Me 262's.

In fact you could write a book on how much technology developed by the Germans has been responsible for weaponry today.

Absolutely amazing technicians and inventors..

umair

Peace Enforcer
gf0012 said:
What is amazing is how much those 6 years of WW2 showed how much technical capability the germans had.

TV guided bombs, wire guided missiles, tank design, small arms (eg the AK-47 owes its existence to the MG-42), Ballistic missiles, cruise missiles.

eg, Russia was only able to create an early working jet fighter due to acquiring Salamanders and Me 262's.

In fact you could write a book on how much technology developed by the Germans has been responsible for weaponry today.

Absolutely amazing technicians and inventors..
Ditto gf.Most of the west's early jet breakthroughs were made by either the British or the Germans.The Me-262 could have played a major role in the air war over Europe if Goering had the gut to ask Hitler to rescind his stupid order regarding the use of this "first jet fighter".Allied counters entered service only near the fag end of the war.
Some of us would know that the Soviet Mig-15/17/19 series was based on a Messerschmit (or was it Arado?) design for a swept wing jetfighter.Similarly the Sabre and Fury(naval Sabre) were based on a german design.The VI "Flying Bomb" was the first "cruise missile" so as to speak.I could go on and on and on,there's so much info on this topic that like gf said one could write a book .

tatra

Verified Defense Pro
gf0012 said:
the AK-47 owes its existence to the MG-42.

Russia was only able to create an early working jet fighter due to acquiring Salamanders and Me 262's.
AK47 derives from Sturmgewehr 44 not Maschinengewehr 42

As for a working Russian jet: that would only have been a matter of time, not a matter of capability.

adsH

tatra said:
gf0012 said:

Russia was only able to create an early working jet fighter due to acquiring Salamanders and Me 262's.

As for a working Russian jet: that would only have been a matter of time, not a matter of capability.
LOL we all know that russians were no good in R&D at that time russians even after absorbing all the R&D and scientist couldn't produce capable engines for there migs we (UK had to give them those) the only two countries that had serious R&D at that time for modern WarFare equipments were undoubtedly Germany and UK.

gf0012-aust

Grumpy Old Man
Staff member
Verified Defense Pro
tatra said:
gf0012 said:

Thanks for the correction on the Ak47 lineage, ;) As it was the MG-42 is also the grandaddy of some US squad weapons.

The Russians made amazing changes to their own jet development from 1945-48, but the generational change was really only made possible by their acquisitions from running over the german factories, ironically they nearly missed out on them as their troops were initially destroying everything in their path. The fortuitous creation of OKB-1 stopped that. (they'd also been automatically shooting german scientists and technicians up until then, so they were damn lucky that OKB-1 was created early enough to stop the "brain drain"