Another build for hummer fans

Here is another build of a hummer I saw on a link provided by one member on both Armor forums. I want to thank that person for the link and just to say I've still got a couple more vehicles to model on his site. He knows who he is when he sees these pics.[:)]

Here is the real thing:

...and hers's mine. Again, I've omitted the stobe light in the front and something else that looks like the air vent duct up in front. I've also exchanged the hummer tire for a Hemmett tire instead. Reason? Because I didn't have any on hand. The tire itself is held in place with a metal bar braket which I thought looked better. So enjoy:

More pics: http://homebuiltstabilizers.com/HeavyFieldmodedArmorHummer/index.html

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Thank you kindly.:) I do appreciate it. Those pics are really nice. The last one is the one I will be doing after another model I'm working on. If you have any more pics please don't hesitate to post. Thank you.

fraken_14

awsome model dude. Did you use one of the pre-made kits and just add to it. Just wondering because I like to build models too.....mind I'm not nearly as good as you. I tend to use the pre-packaged ones.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I don't do airplanes, at least not yet. I've posted my gallery link in above post. You can see what other models I've done. I'm redoing some of the models I have in the gallery and just finished an M58 smoke generator which I will post when I get a chance.