Welcome to DefenceTalk.com Forum!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Alerts not visible?

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Feedback' started by Blackshoe, Jan 27, 2018.

Share This Page

1. Blackshoe

Blackshoe Defense Professional Verified Defense Pro

DT Mods,

Whenever I get a notification about alerts, going to the page in my profile where the alerts are displayed, the section where the alerts themselves are displayed is always empty. I've tried on multiple browsers (eg Firefox, Chrome) with no joy. Is there something I'm not doing right?

V/R
    Shoe

2. vonnoobie

vonnoobie Member

Do remember it being mention a little bit ago post update. Still an ongoing issue I imagine with every one. That being said not a major one, All they really do is update you on replies, threads, likes etc. Managed before, Im sure we can all manage for now :) so no your n ot doing anything wrong

3. kato

kato Defense Professional Verified Defense Pro

It's probably something to do with the stylesheet. In the default style stylesheet alerts work perfectly fine.

4. t68

t68 Well-Known Member

yes I had the same problem I just use the default setting now not as colourful as the new improved but still a marked improvement on the old style.