AirForce Movie Errors

SABRE

Super Moderator
Verified Defense Pro
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
armage said:
Not that this has to do with movies but in C&C:Generals in the instruction book it says a "B-3" drops the fuel air bomb but really it's a B-2....
Play ACE COMBAT 4 & Leathal skies 2 on PS2. Ur ground officer will inform you that B-2 are coming to bomb the area, take care of them. He says find them, they are typical to Radar. When I went to find them they were right there on my Radar. Clearly visible.

SABRE

Super Moderator
Verified Defense Pro
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
There used to be a TV series that would defy all the laws of Physics. It realy did not have any thing to do with USAF but still govt was involved. It was called "AIR WOLF"..now I loved the series & its music specialy as a kid but now when I see it, it burns me inside put. The AIR WOLF which is a helicopter escapes 2 USAF F-14 by flying at Mach-2 while F-14s give up the pursue to chase. Think the pilots for got that their AC is also Mach-2.

mysterious

Yup I remember that TV program. Loved it beyond any other show in my childhood days but yeah, now it just doesnt have that appeal cuz of what you've just mentioned. I'm thinking that show was specifically designed for kids. So I'd say lets stick to shows and/or movies aimed at adults. :p

rajupaki

in AF1 when f15 fired missile and the presedent plane why didnt he tried another one when the first missile missed. He was ordered to destroy the aircraft why didnt he did that.

Guys,there will be new airforce movie this summer, the title is 'Stealth', i just see it 30 seconds trailer in TV.The story is promising, in the future US Navy has so-advanced Atificial-Intelligence pilot, and they put that machine in a navy stealth fighter plane. It called a FA-37 Talon, more info about this bird in http://www.americanantigravity.com/stealthmovie.shtml.Look like a smooth version of F-117 for me.​
In a routine patrol the robo-plane going nut because something, and like in terminator 3, he activate his robo-mate to attack a city.So the human pilot has to stop them.Based on list of the actor, there was an korean name in the list, i guess the routine patrol is somewhere near Korean border.
I think it will difficult for us to find the error in this movie, because the director can simply say that it could happen in future.:D

Topsecret

Dude the link is not working you must have pasted the information present at that page this would helped us in the getting some news about the 3D movie because i just like 3D movies i have seend Hyper Sonic any body have seen that its COOL!!

Last edited: