wow gameplay

yvangkwheng

hey, bros & sises, i got a problem. ive recently made up my mind 2 play wow game but i dunno what class im gonna select for fun. would ya guys plz gimme some tips on which class is much easier for raising up its level? or do i have to buy some wow gold or simply find someone to power level my future character?

errr

Well that depends,

If you are a fan of infantry, I would suggest a warrior class, though this is a more hand to hand melee type combat.

Although if you are more into ranged weapons, such as Ak75 the m4a or a sniper type, such as using a .50 or a PSG-1 perhaps a hunter class would do well.

For those who are into weapons of mass destruction and like to use some napalm, or other chemical agents, and do your damage from a distance you can be a mage class, and cast fire balls - napalm, or do electircal EMP type damage from a distance.

If you wish to be like George W. you can be a Holy Paladin warrior, and go after the evil doers, and use prayer to smite your foes.

On the other hand you can be an insidious warlock such as Osama, and as a warlock you can take mind control possession of your enemies and use them to attack your foes, or have minions who are too scantily clad for Muslim law, and have whips etc.

If you like being an M1 Tank, be a Tauren Warrior.

etc.. etc... lol

but I would say go here: WoW -> Info -> Class Links -> Class Guide Links since this is really off topic.

Cheers
Smarter than the average bear.
Plas

hey, bros & sises, i got a problem. ive recently made up my mind 2 play wow game but i dunno what class im gonna select for fun. would ya guys plz gimme some tips on which class is much easier for raising up its level? or do i have to buy some wow gold or simply find someone to power level my future character?

Bonza

Super Moderator
Staff member
Well that depends,

If you are a fan of infantry, I would suggest a warrior class, though this is a more hand to hand melee type combat.

Although if you are more into ranged weapons, such as Ak75 the m4a or a sniper type, such as using a .50 or a PSG-1 perhaps a hunter class would do well.

For those who are into weapons of mass destruction and like to use some napalm, or other chemical agents, and do your damage from a distance you can be a mage class, and cast fire balls - napalm, or do electircal EMP type damage from a distance.

If you wish to be like George W. you can be a Holy Paladin warrior, and go after the evil doers, and use prayer to smite your foes.

On the other hand you can be an insidious warlock such as Osama, and as a warlock you can take mind control possession of your enemies and use them to attack your foes, or have minions who are too scantily clad for Muslim law, and have whips etc.

If you like being an M1 Tank, be a Tauren Warrior.

etc.. etc... lol

but I would say go here: WoW -> Info -> Class Links -> Class Guide Links since this is really off topic.

Cheers
Smarter than the average bear.
Plas
How on earth you managed to make that question defence-related I'll never know :p

Feanor

Super Moderator
Staff member
I don't know, I played it for a while. Got to level 20. Got bored and stopped playing. It's so repetitive. The quests are all the same. The grinding is annoying. The graphics are too colorful. And the interesting WC3 storyline gets raped in WoW.