How to play exciting and rewarding soccer?

A.Mookerjee

Banned Member
I have played soccer, but rarely as a young kid. but I have a few ideas, on how to approach the game of soccer.
I don't have an issue, with the formation that is used by the team, playing for me in soccer. My only issue, is that the team should keep the ball, in the center of the field. The players, must not chase the ball, on the width of the field, only on the length of the field. If the opposition is feeding the wingers, on the sides of the football pitch, then the team should make it's way, as quickly as possible, vertically, to the home goal. in this way, the space in front of the home goal, is crowded, with the home team.
When my team has possession of the ball, the ball should be passed only in, or to the middle of the field. The ball, must be passed between the players, frequently. The team must keep the ball in the center, even if the ball has to be passed behind, from time to time. Or, if there is no one near the center, if the winger has the ball, he must keep the ball, and advance to the center, wait for someone to come behind him, and pass him the ball. This kind of play, will unsettle the opposition.