Go Back   DefenceTalk Forum - Military & Defense Forums > Global Defense & Military > Intros & Off Topic

Defense News
Land, Air & Naval Forces

Military Photos
Latest Military Pictures
Defense Reports
Aerospace & Defence

Greetings from Hawaii

This is a discussion on Greetings from Hawaii within the Intros & Off Topic forum, part of the Global Defense & Military category; Just would like to say hello from the Big Island of Hawaii I am kind of new to computers and ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old 4 Weeks Ago   #1
Just Hatched
Private
No Avatar
Threads:
Greetings from Hawaii

Just would like to say hello from the Big Island of Hawaii I am kind of new to computers and the internet and look forward to a far better experience than the last forum (Russian) I was on. Could not understand the hate directed at me just because I was an American. Living where I do I do not get much contact with European people and was a little shocked at the anger and intolerance. Very disappointing. I hope that foul language and insults are not tolerated here. I want to learn and maybe share with members in hope of getting a better understanding of people maybe even make a friend or two. I look forward to reading your many post.
Aloha
RR.
rrob692326 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4 Weeks Ago   #2
Defense Aficionado
Lieutenant General
No Avatar
Threads:
Quote:
Originally Posted by rrob692326 View Post
Just would like to say hello from the Big Island of Hawaii I am kind of new to computers and the internet and look forward to a far better experience than the last forum (Russian) I was on. Could not understand the hate directed at me just because I was an American. Living where I do I do not get much contact with European people and was a little shocked at the anger and intolerance. Very disappointing. I hope that foul language and insults are not tolerated here. I want to learn and maybe share with members in hope of getting a better understanding of people maybe even make a friend or two. I look forward to reading your many post.
Aloha
RR.

Welcome digger, you should enjoy your time here if your prepared to contribute and read and learn. Every one has differing opinions and we try to keep it civil, well most of the time anyway.
t68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4 Weeks Ago   #3
General
Threads:
Quote:
Originally Posted by rrob692326 View Post
Aloha
RR.
Gidday cobber. Welcome to the forum. Please take time to read the rules. We look forward to your input.
Old 2 Weeks Ago   #4
Defense Enthusiast
Sergeant
No Avatar
Threads:
Welcome aboard. I can assure you of a very different experience.
barney41 is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: