Christmas and New Year

gf0012-aust

Grumpy Old Man
Staff member
Verified Defense Pro
For those who celebrate - have a very merry christmas - for those who don't but still get time off, give thanks to the christians for getting you some public holidays :)

for believers, believers from other faiths and for the non believers. enjoy the break. :D

Pathfinder-X

Tribal Warlord
Verified Defense Pro
While I do enjoy the time off as a non-believer, I racked up a whooping $2500 credit card bill from having to buy all those gifts. Almost had a heart attack after seeing the bill.

Feanor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Merry Christmas and Happy New Years.

Being Russian, I don't have to buy Christmas presents, instead New Years presents, which means I can shop the day after Christmas, and get my stuff on sale.

:D

Todjaeger

Potstirrer
Happy New years folks... lets hope Mayans are wrong about 2012. :D
I still maintain that the Mayan calendar ends in 2012 not because of a yet to occur disaster, but because some of the stone cutters realized what a waste of time an effort is it to carve a calendar into a 3 ton stone. Especially when the dates in the calendar are going to be centuries after you and everyone you know are going to be dead, and that any of your descendants, should your bloodline survive down through the centuries, are most likely going to be completely unaware of that they are descended from you.

Anyway. Everyone have a Safe and Happy New Year!

webmaster

Troll Hunter
Staff member
Todjaeger, I also don't believe in their idea/concept of an "end" and the subsequent 2012 hype!

Todjaeger

Potstirrer
Todjaeger, I also don't believe in their idea/concept of an "end" and the subsequent 2012 hype!
Sorry, it started as a recollection of a cartoon with two stonecutters working on a stone wheel in front of a Mayan pyramid, then turned into a rant...

I guess I should pack it in for the night.

-Cheers

RobWilliams

Super Moderator
Staff member
Happy new years!!

also [references to a spammer deleted by the Mod Team], any reason you posted 3 times with 3 different messages? :confused:

EDIT: Hmm, it appears all of them have been deleted (7 total at last count)

Last edited by a moderator: