Assasination of Iranian scientists

Status
Not open for further replies.

chrisdef

I want to make it clear i dont want this as an attack on the US and Israel and i hope other members will try to keep it clean.

I was interested in other members idea's on the implications of the continued attacks on Iranian scientists by (probably) the US and/or Israel.

While i know they claim they have nothing to do with it even the Americans on here would have to admit the US likely has a hand in it.

With another one killed in the last few days Iran is jumping up and down to the UN and claiming they have proof of who did it and wants them to investigate, does anyone see them actually looking into it or doing anything about it if the claims are true?

Secondly what does everyone think of the assasinations themselves? Personally i dont really want Iran having nukes but i dont think me (or anyone else) has the right to say they cant, and murdering civilians in a foreign country is just disgusting. I really hope someone is punished over this but ide put money on it not happening.

Unfounded Acusations

I want to make it clear i dont want this as an attack on the US and Israel and i hope other members will try to keep it clean.

I was interested in other members idea's on the implications of the continued attacks on Iranian scientists by (probably) the US and/or Israel.

While i know they claim they have nothing to do with it even the Americans on here would have to admit the US likely has a hand in it.
Even the Americans would have to admit the US likely has a hand in it? Last time I looked Oz was supposed to be an ally of the US. The United States still has a very high sense of morality and honor, assasinations really are not our style, we still believe in the rule of law, and I am appalled at the lack of discretion and quite frankly just bad manners shown here. No! we didn't do it!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.