Who Do You Think Will Be Involved In World War 3?

wing fan

I think that everyone who has nuclear weapons is going to end up using all of their weapons and it will destroy everyone and everything on earth except Israel because it is the Promise land and the penguins in Antarctica and God will be sitting in Heaven shaking His head at us all.

Bonza

Super Moderator
Staff member
I think that everyone who has nuclear weapons is going to end up using all of their weapons and it will destroy everyone and everything on earth except Israel because it is the Promise land and the penguins in Antarctica and God will be sitting in Heaven shaking His head at us all.
I don't mean to be rude, but maybe this isn't the right place for airing your religious convictions?

dragonfire

Here's a theory

US Sec of State Hillary Rodham Clinton a couple of days back states that Pakistan could face very serious actions if any terrorist strike in US arises out of Pakistan. This comment was in light of the recent failed NY Times square bombing and the fact that the bomber was Pakistani in origin.

A major terrorist attack on US soil is traced back to terrorist bases located in Paksitan-Afghan border. The US vows major punitive actions if the terrorist strikes dont stop or happen again (economic sanction in form of existing handouts being stopped take place). A second strike happens taking American lives and again it is traced back to Pakistani bases of terrorist outfits.

When American aide stops Pakistan stops its anti-terrorist and anti-Pakistani Taliban offensives and this escalate further, the Pakistani regime is toppled by the Army and they take over, General Kayani declare himself president and puts an end to all drone strikes on Pakistani soil. A hot pursuit operation by American forces into pakistan runs into a Pakistani Military element and deaths result in either side. Pakistan says it was attacked and Americans say they have lost their sons to a country which was being given aid till recently. American administration has to act on this and states that it will pursue terrorist elements into Pakistani soil if need be since it has become a haven by virtue of Pakistan military not acting to counter the terrorists because it doesnt have the fund anymore, the funds which were coming in earlier from the US - So it turns into a vicious cycle and in another incident more American forces are ambushed and killed by Pakistani Army.

America declares war on Pakistan - vows regime change there, declares will not let pakistani soil to be used against attacks on America. The islamic world sides with pakistan as it is considered a flag bearer of sorts of the Islamic world. China supports Pakistan secretly providing arms and ammo. American fighters attack Pakistani nuclear site coming up with Chinese assistance and slowly more parties get involved. America woos India into secretly assisting it and anti-Pakistani elements in the Indian Administration gun for an opportunity to hurt pakistan and Iran joins publicly to support Pakistan. North Korea also supports pakistan.

So on one side we have US and its allies ,mainly UK & Canada and they manage to rope in Turkey (for an islamic representative although it only provides - non-combat support)
India in secret
Phase2 Germany, Italy and few other NATO allies join in after heavy US persuasion
France stops supplying parts and support to Pakistan stating tht it is staying away from the war
Israel starts supplying India

Pakistan, North Korea, Egypt, Saudi Arabia, Iran and other Islamic nations
China in Secret
Phase2
Heavy fighting in Pakistan's NWFP and tribal areas and in the Af-Pak border areas
Russia supplies arms and ammo to anybody who is willing to pay cash
Iran attacks a US backed Iraqi regime and supplies to a resurgent Afghan Taliban

and slowly more and more parties get pulled in, countries waging war in secret come out in open China opens a second front for India in its NE region (Lower Tibet) while India is engaged in attacking supposed terrorist infrastructure in (Pakistan Occupied Kashmir /Pakistan Administered Kashmir)

WW III Gentlemen - or have i just spen half an hour on something the mods will delete, despite earlier stuff on this thread being in the same ethical grey area.

EDIT: Such a coincidence tht i saw this now, the SecState Clinton now states that Pakistani officials know where Osama and the Taliban leadership are hiding. All the more reason for US vs Pak to happen and escalate

http://www.domain-b.com/defence/general/20100510_hillary_clinton.html

Last edited:

Waylander

Defense Professional
Verified Defense Pro
Why? Share it when i have it, that's the way i thought of it!:coffee mmmmm.....
But it might look a bit misplaced in a forum were one discusses with people from all around the world with many of them having a different faith or no faith at all.

wing fan

But it might look a bit misplaced in a forum were one discusses with people from all around the world with many of them having a different faith or no faith at all.
:?2Oh, well i didn't mean to offend anyone if that is what other's thought. I was stating my opinion and didn't think about others. Sorry, i'll think twice next time.

Bonza

Super Moderator
Staff member
:?2Oh, well i didn't mean to offend anyone if that is what other's thought. I was stating my opinion and didn't think about others. Sorry, i'll think twice next time.
It's not that I was offended, it's that I think attributing a real-world invulnerability to a nation based on one's spiritual beliefs isn't conductive to any kind of realistic discussion, and encourages arguments and off-topic posts (like this one ;)).

wing fan

It's not that I was offended, it's that I think attributing a real-world invulnerability to a nation based on one's spiritual beliefs isn't conductive to any kind of realistic discussion, and encourages arguments and off-topic posts (like this one ;)).
Then I am done arguing with anyone who has anything to say about my comments! Yay!

- wf:cool:

Ozzy Blizzard

Most likely Russia and Iran against the United States, Israel and NATO.

Russia and Iran are not natural allies, Moscow is using Iran as leverage to move Washington on areas of much greater geo-strategic importance i.e. the CIS. Iranian domination of the Middle East is simply not in Moscow's interests. There is no way the Russians would fight alongside the Iranians.

Saif1

in 2007 Russia threatened US over Iran if Iran is attacked, and btw not only Russia China is also with Iran's point (dont know maybe because oil)

gforce

What countries do you guys think are going to be involved in World War 3? I really would like an opinion from some of the members here on this board if you guys wouldn't mind sharing.
Just sharing my opinion... A 2nd Korean War (after the recent sinking of a South Korean warship), Chinese invasion on Taiwan, nuclear aggression by Iran, continuous civil wars in Africa, revival of the Taliban regime, Israel battling neighboring rivals, and countries battling over the disputed Spratly islands and other disputed territories like India vs. Pakistan, etc. can be possible events for a World War 3 scenario - a nuclear war!

Last edited:

Feanor

Super Moderator
Staff member
You know while we're on the subject, a Central Asian insurgency, maybe Tadjikistan or Kyrgyzistan, spilling over into Turkmenistan and Uzbekistan, coupled with rising instability in Pakistan and Afghanistan, could be a recipe for at least a major regional conflict, if not a world war.

gforce

The ongoing unrest in Thailand has taken up so many casualties because of the military action that they took to end the 3-months long street protests and the Thai PM warned that foreign intervention is not welcome so does that mean that they can also take military action on foreign countries trying to get in their way?

Beatmaster

Well another WW3 topic....
Ok lets say this war is going to happen (It probably will someday)

But lets say for a second that US will be involved in a all out war, then my question is who are its true allies?
I mean if the US has to make a few phonecalls who will stand on the US side and aid them with all possible means?
As far as i know the UK and the Netherlands have extreemly good relations and are very loyal to eachother, there are a number of countries who are considered as an ally but do they count as an ally when it really does matter?

Anyway the pakistan and iran region is a hotspot, The korea region is a hotspot, Taiwan region is a hotspot where a spark might lead to a massive fire.
So we can come up with hundereds of senario's based on real events (And hope it never happens).

I personally think that a WW3 will have no winners only losers.
US, Nato (for this example i call EU Nato as one body) Russia, China are without any doubt the most powerfull and capable military bodies on the planet.
IMO non of them are capable of a totalvictory because the defense structures and doctrines are all based on mutual destruction. (Correct me if wrong)

Incase of a conventional war then this might be differend but incase of a war where nukes going to play a part then there will be no victory, and there would be not enough left to fight over in the first place.
Imo US, russia, nato, and china as grand military powers do have the power to wipe eachother at any given time. Keep in mind that any fool could hit a button to fire a ICBM or give the command to a fleet of B-2/ B-52 to hit a specific region, but is that same person capable of recieving a few in return?
Because it does not matter who uses WMD if you give some you will have to take some.
And the 4 major powers i just named are very capable of giving some , but non of them are good at recieving.
Example: The US is probably the strongest force on the planet but if it really comes down to the worse case senario then the US will face grand scale destruction as well, and i think this will apply to any nation that participates in this war willingly or forced.

So the end result regardless of senario will be devastating.:gun:rel

:rolleyes:

Saif1

You know while we're on the subject, a Central Asian insurgency, maybe Tadjikistan or Kyrgyzistan, spilling over into Turkmenistan and Uzbekistan, coupled with rising instability in Pakistan and Afghanistan, could be a recipe for at least a major regional conflict, if not a world war.
to make Pakistan unstable America india israel are directly involved, because when Swat opreation was completed few terrorist which were caught by Pak Forces have claimed that the American Forces had given them some explosives materials to do attacks in Pakistan cities for some dollars and from Balochistan indian made weapons were also caught by Forces {there are several media reports about the involvement of america india israel in western areas of Pakistan}

HKSDU

Just sharing my opinion... A 2nd Korean War (after the recent sinking of a South Korean warship), Chinese invasion on Taiwan, nuclear aggression by Iran, continuous civil wars in Africa, revival of the Taliban regime, Israel battling neighboring rivals, and countries battling over the disputed Spratly islands and other disputed territories like India vs. Pakistan, etc. can be possible events for a World War 3 scenario - a nuclear war!
How is it China is invading Tawain? You mean the mainland unifying an island of China (Tawain). Don't mistaken Tawain is Chinese territory. Not talking about CCP but China as a whole. Its like saying America is invading Texas. ( i know the difference no need to give me a lecture bout the difference). Mostly feel the next major skirmish is between USA and South America nations.

Ozzy Blizzard

How is it China is invading Tawain? You mean the mainland unifying an island of China (Tawain). Don't mistaken Tawain is Chinese territory. Not talking about CCP but China as a whole. Its like saying America is invading Texas. ( i know the difference no need to give me a lecture bout the difference). Mostly feel the next major skirmish is between USA and South America nations.
Geographically perhaps buy politically? It’s like Australia invading New Zealand. There is a fully functioning nation state in Taiwan with liberal democratic public institutions, a capable and independent military and a coherent national identity. Its called the Republic of China. In real terms Taiwan has not been Chinese Territory for 61 years, its akin to Argentina's claim on the Falklands; everyone at home may think its part of your territory but without the political or military mens to impose Chinese rule that just aint so.

wing fan

ts like saying America is invading Texas. ( i know the difference no need to give me a lecture bout the difference)
I feel clueless right now.:confused: What is the difference? And i don't get it? Would you mind explaining for me? :D

Thanx
- wf

HKSDU

Geographically perhaps buy politically? It’s like Australia invading New Zealand. There is a fully functioning nation state in Taiwan with liberal democratic public institutions, a capable and independent military and a coherent national identity. Its called the Republic of China. In real terms Taiwan has not been Chinese Territory for 61 years, its akin to Argentina's claim on the Falklands; everyone at home may think its part of your territory but without the political or military mens to impose Chinese rule that just aint so.
If you put politics into its different, but saying 61 years from China isn't correct, 61 years from PRC but not China. Its still part of China, not PRC I'm talking about. Right now its just a clash of who claims the title of China. ROC or PRC. Australia and New Zealand totally different story. The island of Tawain was always part of China but then the nationalist fled to an island of China called Tawain, still part of China for a stronghold. Then they started to settle. Up to this point they still class themselves as Chinese and real China, but with different political party.

Part of who's territory? Tawain is and island part of China. Your just mixing it up with politics. Tawain the island is called but its official name of the island from the nationalist is Republic of CHINA