PAF v InAF the movie!!! (download here)

shakeelahmadch

AA All,
while going through all the posts i have noticed that most of the links are not working for this movie. i can offer for the hosting of this movie, as i dont have any bandwidth limitation. it'll be fine for you all people also to download it easily.
Also if someone of you need support in uploading or hosting these kind of images or movies, i'm available here. but user should have good reputation on t he forum , i'll try to confirm it from administrator :)

LONG LIVE PAKISTAN

webmaster

Troll Hunter
Staff member
Thank You Shakeel.

Though bandwidth isn't an issue with the server where movies are hosted but the problem is that IP is dynamic so it changes. What do you have in mind? Please PM me.

Thanks

Red aRRow

Forum Bouncer
Man I still haven't been able to download this movie. It's driving me crazy. Shakeel could you please host it man...i need to see it ...too much anticipation. :D

ullu

Poor shamayel still looking for this superb movie while rest of the world has already seen it. :lol

shakeelahmadch

AAl,
Dear All,
Just hold for today, let me decide with the webmaster and InshAllah tomorow you'll get a WORKING link.

LONG LIVE PAKISTAN

Red aRRow

Forum Bouncer
Thank you so much Shakeel Ahmad and WEBS for putting up the videos on the server.
Shakeel I am in your debt. :)
Keep up the excellent work.

Cheerio.

faddyqazi

Hi There !!!

That's really great & marvelous, I really Appreciate it. Keep up the good work. Hope to see same work in future.

:dance2 :dance2 :dance2 :dance2 :dance2 :dance2 :dance2 :dance2

Londo Molari

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
It says it in the credits of the movie.

Lightwave 3D v5.5 for animation
DDClip Pro for adding sounds
Adobe Photoshop for some textures

amber

amber said:
WebMaster said:
AoA.
thanx for all this info but i just wanna ask can u guys gime some info and clips of Pak naval exercise at muscat Bay. with 9 different countries. some more info on Pak naval

Thanx
combat_naval_Aviator_Gal :p ;) :p :mrgreen
hmm one more thg i am unable to down load tht clip from here. any other better link u have. and one more question wat do u think abt indian naval exercise with France. wat do u think is he gona project his power in region and especially on Pakistan ?? and wat will be the balance of power status in Asia regarding india

LaDy_HaWk^ ;) :p :)

amber

amber said:
amber said:
WebMaster said:
AoA.
thanx for all this info but i just wanna ask can u guys gime some info and clips of Pak naval exercise at muscat Bay. with 9 different countries. some more info on Pak naval

Thanx
combat_naval_Aviator_Gal :p ;) :p :mrgreen
hmm one more thg i am unable to down load tht clip from here. any other better link u have. and one more question wat do u think abt indian naval exercise with France. wat do u think is he gona project his power in region and especially on Pakistan ?? and wat will be the balance of power status in Asia regarding india

LaDy_HaWk^ ;) :p :)
hmm how can i send pictures in gallary section and i wanna do some chges in ma profile. can any tell me da procedure
thanx
LAdy_HAwK^
;) :p :) ;)