PAF v InAF the movie!!! (download here)

phrozenflame

the spaceports page is showing forbidden dunno why...anway i have a better idea..put it up on edonkey/overnet and pass on the url, it'll be slow initially but then downoads will go real fast and there will be no problems of bandwidth, and even better idea is bittterrent...if i get the file i'll put it on bitoterrent but i dont but if anybody does plz put share it, you can go to w*w.suprnova.c*m to host the torrent and tracker is there as well...so guys not only it will bandwidth problem but it'll pump out file even faster on bittorrent and overnet koz you upload and download at the same time..you get what you pay for.. ----> no leeching --> no bandwidth issues

ullu

heres movie makers description of what happens in the movie!

Ok, here is what happened in the movie every scene-by-scene:

1 - A pair of F-7P's fly over a PAF base, and we see a Crotale SAM Launcher in front.
2 - We look at the base and zoom inside the radar tower, where we see a blinking red blip on the screen.
3 - A couple of F-16s flying CAP get informed by the base, and they change course to intercept.
4 - We zoom into one of the F-16's cockpit where an alarm goes off.
5 - The F-16 breaks formation and dives.
6 - We see an incoming R-27 missile.
7 - The diving F-16 releases both chaffs and flares, and the missile is successfully evaded.
8 - Back at the base we see one of the hangers where the lights come and and we see a JF-17 standing there, with its canopy closing.
9 - The JF-17 taxis out of the hangar.
10 - The JF-17 turns during the taxi.
11 - The JF-17 taxis past some parked Mirage III's.
12 - The JF-17 tests aelerons.
13 - The JF-17 tests tail rudder.
14 - The JF-17 raises flaps.
15 - The JF-17 starts afterburners and begins take off.
16 - The JF-17 speeds off the runway.
17 - The JF-17 takes off joining another JF-17 in formation.
18 - Back to the F-16s, only one is left and is being chased by a Mig-29. (The R-27 at the beginning was also from a Mig-29, and one Mig-29 and F-16 have been destroyed in the battle, but it is not shown only assumed).
19 - From inside the cockpit the Mig-29 stuggles for a lock in the HUD.
20 - We zoom into one of the JF-17s cockpits (now at high altitude) where an SD-10 missile is armed.
21 - The JF-17 fires the SD-10.
22 - The SD-10 speeds towards its target.
23 - The Mig-29 finally gets a lock on the F-16
24 - The Mig-29 gets blown away by the SD-10 before it can fire at the F-16.
25 - All of a sudden the F-16 is destroyed by an R-73.
26 - We see who is responsible, 4 Su-30MKIs (2 in front with a lot of R-77s, and 2 in back with Kh-31 missiles a2s missiles).
27 - The lead JF-17 arms its second SD-10.
28 - The lead JF-17 fires its second SD-10.
29 - The second JF-17 arms both its SD-10s.
30 - The second JF-17 fires both its SD-10s.
31 - 2 of the Su-30MKIs fire 2 R-77's each.
32 - The bvr missiles pass each other.
33 - The 2 lead Su-30MKI's break out into evasive manouvers with flares, one of them gets destroyed by an SD-10, while the other evades a missile.
34 - One of the trailing Su-30MKI's also gets hit by an SD-10.
35 - The JF-17s also break formation for evasive manouvers.
36 - One of the JF-17s dives and releases chaffs and fools the incoming R-77 missile successfully.
37 - The other JF-17 releases chaffs and barely evades the R-77.
38 - One of the JF-17s gets behind an Su-30MKI.
39 - The Su-30MKI pulls a cobra manouver and gets behind the JF-17.
40 - But its too bad, cuz the other JF-17 destroys the Su-30MKI with its canon (bwahhaha, its my movie!)
41 - The last remaining Su-30MKI fires an R-73 and destroys a JF-17.
42 - By now four more JF-17s have been scrambled, and so they approach the scene (they have the desert colour scheme).
43 - The last Su-30MKI fires its Kh-31 missile.
44 - We see that the Kh-31 is heading for the radar tower of the PAF base.
45 - With the missile away, the Su-30MKI pulls an Immelman turn, and speeds away.
46 - As the missile approaches the base, a nearby patrolling F-7P drops its fuel pods, and turns towards the base.
47 - The F-7P speeds towards the radar tower.
48 - The F-7P manages to come right in between the radar tower and the KH-31 at the right time, and sacrifices itself saving the base (bwahahha, once again, its my movie!)
49 - We see an Su-30MKI running away from Pakistani air space, with 5 JF-17s in persuit.
50 - The movie is dedicated to China and its friendship with Pakistan, as well as to the Pakistani Air Force.
--- Credits roll ---

:pak

Londo Molari

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
we are waiting for ur other movie anxiously.Thanks webby for some bandwith arangement.lol.
What other movie? Do you mean the 22MB version? There is not much difference between the two... the 22MB has perfect quality, while the 8.5MB has slightly lower quality... not a big difference at all, so if you've seen the 8.5MB, don't bother getting the 22MB.

webmaster

Troll Hunter
Staff member
WebMaster said:
Guys, I will be taking the server down for a day or so to upgrade it with some new hardware. It should be back by 1-07-04. Sorry about this but upgrade is important one. :)

Thanks
Along with this, we will update the page with more files and most importantly, the CODECS to play those files. Either give a link where latest codec can be downloaded or just bundle the codec with the zip file.

So, if you are downloading the video... you have as long as I backup that server. :D

Black Mamba

hey guys, my windows media player is giving me the following error
"Unable to download an appropriate decompressor."
what do i do to get rid of this?
thnaks

suleman

Black Mamba said:
hey guys, my windows media player is giving me the following error
"Unable to download an appropriate decompressor."
what do i do to get rid of this?
thnaks
Try to download some codecs for media player from microsoft site.Which version of media player and direct X u using?

Red aRRow

Forum Bouncer
Still not working. The same page loads every time i click the link on it. It's like a damn refresh button!!! :mad

webmaster

Troll Hunter
Staff member
WebMaster said:
WebMaster said:
Guys, I will be taking the server down for a day or so to upgrade it with some new hardware. It should be back by 1-07-04. Sorry about this but upgrade is important one. :)

Thanks
Along with this, we will update the page with more files and most importantly, the CODECS to play those files. Either give a link where latest codec can be downloaded or just bundle the codec with the zip file.

So, if you are downloading the video... you have as long as I backup that server. :D
New video card that was added:

Mobo:

Along with AMD athlon XP 2500+, DDR mem.

Its coming back soon. :D