Iranian Airforce

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bonza

Super Moderator
Staff member
The standard of discussion in here needs to improve if this thread is gonna go anywhere guys... I mean come on, comparing pictures of planes?

Comrade69

Banned Member
The standard of discussion in here needs to improve if this thread is gonna go anywhere guys... I mean come on, comparing pictures of planes?
I just want him to see that countries in the middle east have 4++ gen fighters while Iran only has 3rd gen

I used words but I dont think he understood

Bonza

Super Moderator
Staff member
I just want him to see that countries in the middle east have 4++ gen fighters while Iran only has 3rd gen

I used words but I dont think he understood
I don't think you understood my post, either. I'm not asking for a justification of silly behaviour, I'm asking the thread collectively, and that includes you, to improve the standard of posting going on in here.

Comrade69

Banned Member
I don't think you understood my post, either. I'm not asking for a justification of silly behaviour, I'm asking the thread collectively, and that includes you, to improve the standard of posting going on in here.
We cant post casually??? Everything we post has to be long paragraphs of analysis?

Bonza

Super Moderator
Staff member
We cant post casually??? Everything we post has to be long paragraphs of analysis?
Okay mate, that's not what I said and you're well aware of that, but you obviously don't care enough to actually look at what you've been posting and how you've been doing it, you want to start bickering with a mod instead. So the thread's locked and consider yourself on warning. I hope this is more in line with your expectations than actually trying to improve the discussion.

Feanor

Super Moderator
Staff member
It's been a while, but here's some interesting photos of Iranian overhauls of the Su-22M fighter-bombers. It's a curious sign that after their initial purchase of two regiments of Su-24Ms, they bought no more, but took the time to upgrade the ones they did buy. Instead they keep the older Su-22s in service alongside them.

Of course at this point the Su-34 or the Su-30MK are likelier buys.

Ðемного новых фотографий воÑÑтанавливаемых в Иране Су-22 - Юрий ЛÑмин
http://imp-navigator.livejournal.com/345267.html

Status
Not open for further replies.