WW II nazi photos

steves

Hello to all, first if you are reading this and are miltary, thank you for your sacrifices to defend our still great nation.

My father was in WW II in artillery in the 42nd Rainbow Infantry. During the war his company came to occupy an air base in Firth, Germany. Upon searching the premises he found some slides that we believe to be war propaganda materials. The slogan on all the slides says in German "For Germany's freedom!". Several of the slides are excellent shots. There are twenty slides all together. Are these of any special significance? Thanks to all!!

Steve S

All historical materials are significant, if you still have the slides get them scanned, at highest quality, make sure you get it done right, as if they are old you might have only one chance to scan them before they fall apart.

Scan them and post them, I am sure there are many clever folks on this forum and online who will be more than happy to look them over and give you feedback. Any historical information is valuable so get it archived, and share share!

Cheers! Look forward to seeing them.
Plas

Hello to all, first if you are reading this and are miltary, thank you for your sacrifices to defend our still great nation.

My father was in WW II in artillery in the 42nd Rainbow Infantry. During the war his company came to occupy an air base in Firth, Germany. Upon searching the premises he found some slides that we believe to be war propaganda materials. The slogan on all the slides says in German "For Germany's freedom!". Several of the slides are excellent shots. There are twenty slides all together. Are these of any special significance? Thanks to all!!

Steve S

steves

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
WW II Nazi photos...

Thanks for the reply, Plasmahawk. I have them scanned, they were stored well & are in great shape. I'll start with these....

Steve