world affairs

asif iqbal

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
webby when i try and post there it asks me log in when im alredy logged in, and when i try to do it says the following message

---You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
You are not logged in. Fill in the form at the bottom of this page and try again.
You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

You have entered an invalid username or password. Please press the back button, enter the correct details and try again. Don't forget that the password is case sensitive. Forgotten your password? Click here!

You have used 2 out of 5 login attempts. After all 5 have been used, you will be unable to login for 15 minutes.-----

asif iqbal

Middle East & African Affairs, but it keeps asking me to log in i dont understand im already logged in!!

mysterious

You need to log in at GTN separately (doesn't matter if you're already signed in to DT) to be able to post and open new threads.

PS: My personal example: I have different passwords for DT and GTN so as to keep myself reminded of the fact that both require signing in.

asif iqbal

yes i know i have two passowords and i do log in twice it tells me that im logged in and this message appears

vBulletin Message

asif iqbal, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

do u need to to have a min number of posts before you are eligable

webmaster

Troll Hunter
Staff member
After you confirm your email address, your account still needs to be approved and then you can post. Try again and it should work this time around.