Who will purchase FC-1 (Export Potential)

Fun da Mental

Guyz :!:
This question has been bugging me for quite a long time.

And my question is: :arrow:

WILL FC-1 BE AVAILABLE FOR EXPORT TO OTHER COUNTRIES ?..
if yes, which countries are intrested to make a biz deal with Pak &
China.

Countries like Syria, Jordan, Morrocco, Algeria and Tunis Sudan which are low in resourses and have a POWER-FULL enemy need some cheap and effective stuff/equipments.

What do you think ppl,

wzhtg

Malaysia got 18 su-30 MKM from Russia. They are looking at superhornet or more Su-30s. They need MRCA, so i don't think they would be interested in FC-1

Mujahid

well I hope that Pakistan sells them to muslim countries. But the most importent thing is that Pakistan has them.

Wasalam,

Mujahid :cop

ullu

JF-17 is cheap, reliable and would be a great choice for countries with low budjets. Main markets would be North Africa, central africa, eastern and souteastern europe, south east asia.

corsair7772

Verified Defense Pro
Its probable African States and Arab states would take it but do u think we should consider some Central Asian States?

Mujahid

I dont think that central asian states would buy some defence equipment from us. They have alot from the Soviet Union. but maybe......

Wasalam,
Mujahid :cop

umair

Peace Enforcer
The JF17 would be in the market as a replacement for old mig21s miragellls &F5s.These aircraft are mostly operational in North Africa & South American countries.We should focus on selling the JF17's capabilities to these potential buyers.

corsair7772

Verified Defense Pro
If were talkin abt replacing Migs and F-5es and mirages we shud consider the arab states like Libya, Syria and Egypt....and maybe Iran???

umair

Peace Enforcer
corsair7772 said:
If were talkin abt replacing Migs and F-5es and mirages we shud consider the arab states like Libya, Syria and Egypt....and maybe Iran???
Egypt does not need the JF17 as it has almost 220 F16s(majority F16 C/D)
But the other countries are a good bet.

Londo Molari

Egypt DOES want to replace its Mirages and F-7s with something.

Iran is a possibility... Bangladesh too. No sure-bets. Only 100% customer right now is Pakistan.

Mujahid

I dont think many countries would be interested. Many muslims countries are recieving equipment from the US because of their blind support for the US.

maybe bangladesh would like to buy?

Maybe India would like to replace their LCA :D

corsair7772

Verified Defense Pro
Hey i had a dream abt the DPRK buyin the JF-17 cuz both China and Pakistan have strategic realtions with it and cuz it desperatley needs sumfin 2 fly. How abt it?

Londo Molari

DPRK? Whats that?

and I think there will be a market... Egypt, Iran, Bagladesh for sure... possibly others. I know Saudia Arabia would buy some just to help the program. They purchase a lot of military equipment from Pakistan, even if it is just to help our economy.

Fun da Mental

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
BTW: Croatia is also looking for some new stuff (a/c) coz they are flying old and suck MiG-21 Bis...

But Croatia is intrested in F-16 or F/A-18 Hornet

Hamza_K

If PAF shows some success with it, I think FC-1 is bound to have customers. Third world AFs look up to PAF as a model. Ever since PAF changed from the style of RAF to USAF it has become one of the most deadly bread.