WHICH 1 is better (for export) JF-17 Pakistan or LCA India

jastreb

WITH both Pakistan and India now looking to earn a lot of $$$$ or eurooos from their respective ventures.

NOW I just want to know which a/c will be in better position to sell other counteies.

and MAYBE Bosnia and Herzegovina will buy 2 or 3 pcs, which will be quite ENOUGH for us as I R Pakistan is our friend :cheers

Oqaab

Jf-17 costs 15 million USD whereas LCA costs 21 million USD. Now u decide which aircraft will be better for Bosnia and Herzegovina . :smokingc:

Red aRRow

Forum Bouncer
I am sure Bosnia will buy the Sino/Pak manufactured plane considering the friendship which extends between Bosnia and Pakistan.

umair

Peace Enforcer
jastreb said:
WITH both Pakistan and India now looking to earn a lot of $$$$ or eurooos from their respective ventures.

NOW I just want to know which a/c will be in better position to sell other counteies.

and MAYBE Bosnia and Herzegovina will buy 2 or 3 pcs, which will be quite ENOUGH for us as I R Pakistan is our friend :cheers
First of all the cost the JF 17 is $15 mil a pop ,the LCA $21 mil. The LCA is already suffering as it's avionics suite is being considered by some experts to be inadequate, slightly out dated whereas the PAF is yet to decide upon a new multimode radar for the Thunder.The griffo will be used only in the protos, it has provision for an in built airborne active jammer.Regards to sensor stations there is some talk of fittin from prototype three onwards an F-16 style intake chin flir station which will leave all the hardpoints free for weapons carriage.[If not in the prototypes then this feature will be included in prod fighters for the PAF.]Regarding the radar the PAF is interested in a British Marconi(I have forgotten the designation)or the french THomson-CSF/ESD RDI(radar doppler a impulsions) as used in the mirage 2000.

Oqaab

Regarding the radar the PAF is interested in a British Marconi(I have forgotten the designation)or the french THomson-CSF/ESD RDI(radar doppler a impulsions) as used in the mirage 2000.
Umair, from where did u got this info ??? Pakistan selected the Grifo S-7 for JF-17 and Pakistan aeronautical complex is manufacturing this radar under license.