Dear Admin,
I upload many of images in ur Gallery section but there is only

one image displays that is BOMB BURST FORMATION. Now tell me what's the

procedure to upload the images.
Thnaks :)

webmaster

Troll Hunter
Staff member
Air Marshal, the reason the images were not approved and you did upload many of them is because of the links that appear on the images. Plus, those images belong to some of the Pakistani websites on the net and we have had some problems with "owners" of those pictures. So, we avoid approving pictures related to "pakistan" because most of them are copied from pakdef, etc.

If you have your own personal pictures of pakistan armed forces and you want them on the gallery, please let me know. There is a "copyright" field when you upload the pictures, make sure it is filled with whoever the picture belongs to not necessarily your website link - unless it is yours.

Also, pictures may not be approved if they are not properly uploaded to appropriate album. (i.e., if picture belongs to PAF and you leave it at default album of australia... obviously it is going to be deleted. Make sure you give the picture proper title and some type of description and keywords. These things help other visitors and members search the gallery and find the right pictures with some information about that picture.

Also, check the gallery. The picture you are trying to upload may already be there.

I hope that helps, if you have any questions feel free to send me a PM.

Enjoy!

Status
Not open for further replies.