So are we going to get any attack helicopters or just transport stuff?

Status
Not open for further replies.
AA,

Guys read a reply from a moderatior somewhere on this forum that Pak Army will not be getting any type of military attack helicopters - is this true and if so, what the hell r v doing acting like elephants for the americans. I say lets stand up for ourselves and pull out of this stupid war. Im based in London and I can tell you, all os us here (the anit-war brigade) are gearing to give killer Bush and Blair a welcome he deserves. I'll tell you axis of evil = Bush Blair and Sharon. Bhan chod Sharon. PArdon my french guys. If you are in London or in cities where killer bush, rumsfeld or his zionist buddies come, arrange demos no matter how big or small. We have to leave mosque prayer mats and do huqukul ibad i.e dont just concentrate on rituals but to get our butt out there and do what the jews have done = mingle and destro em from the inside through intellectual debate. Got to get in to those institutions and establish a muslim presence. Thats the jihad we need (not guys wielding AK47s agiants B1-B bombers).

Let me know your views on my helicopter query above though.

webmaster

Troll Hunter
Staff member
Farooq,

This is LAND FORCES forum, not somewhere you can lay down your disgust for bush, etc.
This is not a forum to express your political outrage, please utilize Politics forum to express your inner desires against war on terror, etc. Please also keep in mind that not to use any profanity or hateful comments.

Thanks, I am locking this thread because there is already a thread with discussions about same topic. Please follow the link that the watcher provided! Or follow this one to continue to the discussions: http://www.defencetalk.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=546

Thank you. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.