RANKS

webmaster

Troll Hunter
Staff member
Site Admin -
Forum Police -
Administrator -

The # represents the # of post a member must have to achive that rank. :)

Private 1

Lance Corporal 51

Corporal 100

Sergeant 185

Master Sergeant 245

Chief Warrant Officer 425

Lieutenant 575

Captain 725

Major 925

Lieutenant Colonel 1025

Colonel 1255

Brigadier General 1425

Major General 1775

Lieutenant General 2475

General 2900

webmaster

Troll Hunter
Staff member
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
No, but I am looking for ways to do that. I hope I find a way!!!

webmaster

Troll Hunter
Staff member
Ranks updated:

Private 1
Lance Corporal 51
Corporal 100
Sergeant 200
Master Sergeant 300
Chief Warrant Officer 400
Lieutenant 500
Captain 650
Major 850
Lieutenant Colonel 1,050
Colonel 1,300
Brigadier General 1,600
Major General 2,000
Lieutenant General 2,500
General 3,000

SABRE

Super Moderator
Verified Defense Pro
Thanks, the old ranking system is better. Also the new post numbers r better now. All m waiting for r ranking stars that we used to have, try n get them too webs.

Anyways the word in GHQ is that m going to be promoted to "Major" from "Captain" Soon

fraken_14

Just wondering does the website automatically rank us up or does the webmaster upgrade us when we need to, just wonderin' so I know how long to wait after I get to a certain rank.

srirangan

Banned Member
fraken_14 said:
Just wondering does the website automatically rank us up or does the webmaster upgrade us when we need to, just wonderin' so I know how long to wait after I get to a certain rank.
You are ranked on the basis of your post count.

webmaster

Troll Hunter
Staff member
New member? Does it need a definition? Anyway, it means "new" member.

Deftalker? Someone with more than 1000 posts and / or someone who has been on the site for long time.

Junior member? Someone with more than 50+ posts.

Also keep in mind that we do not entertain one liners/one line replies that are intended as means to increase ranks rather than add something beneficial to the discussions. Quality of your replies and posts shows who you are and what you are capable of not # of your posts. Number of posts means absolutely NOTHING around here.

Dear Web Master

Can u change these Army ranks into Air Force ranks... :coffee

Air Chief Marshal
Air Chf Mshl

Air Marshal
Air Mshl

Air Vice Marshal
AVM

Air Commodore
Air Cdre

Group Captain
Gp Capt

Wing Commander
Wg Cdr

Squadron Leader
Sqn Ldr

Flight Lieutenant
Flt Lt

Flying Officer
Flg Off

Pilot Officer
Plt Off

Last edited:

webmaster

Troll Hunter
Staff member
Air Marshal, world doesn't revolve around Pakistan Air force. Get your head out of the sand... with that said, I think ranks are fine the way they are unless a lot of members request changes. Still, we will go with something that is standard and not follow a particular country airforce.

Plus, NO links in the signature- read the rules:
http://www.defencetalk.com/forums/rules.php

WebMaster said:
Air Marshal, world doesn't revolve around Pakistan Air force. Get your head out of the sand... with that said, I think ranks are fine the way they are unless a lot of members request changes. Still, we will go with something that is standard and not follow a particular country airforce.

Plus, NO links in the signature- read the rules:
http://www.defencetalk.com/forums/rules.php
ok not PAF but change the ranks if u do it........or put ranks of AF in AirForce section....:confused:

SteelTiger 177

I've been wondering how many post it takes to get promoted here. Has any though been given to diplaying the rank insignia as well.Also you don't haave the ranks Staff Sergent, Gunnery Sergent, or Lance Corporal just to name a few.

Preceptor

Super Moderator
Staff member
I've been wondering how many post it takes to get promoted here. Has any though been given to diplaying the rank insignia as well.Also you don't haave the ranks Staff Sergent, Gunnery Sergent, or Lance Corporal just to name a few.
If by "promoted" you mean going from Junior Member to something else, the usual benchmark for a Senior member is 500 posts.

Displaying rank insignia isn't something done, since there are avatars and different nations use different insignia for ranks. Also not all possible ranks are listed.

-Preceptor