Pakistan Successfully Test Fire Hataf-5 Ghauri Missile

srirangan

Banned Member
Ghaznavi and Ghauri
Exactly. A good ol' psy-ops attempt/ Also represents the Pakistani psyche of being primarily anti-Indian. Btw the extreme mods here would consider these posts to be off-topic.

webmaster

Troll Hunter
Staff member
Stay on the topic... if you want to discuss about general pakistani missile issues open a different thread!

mysterious

srirangan said:
Ghaznavi and Ghauri
Exactly. A good ol' psy-ops attempt/ Also represents the Pakistani psyche of being primarily anti-Indian. Btw the extreme mods here would consider these posts to be off-topic.
Thats kinda obvious! There is no other country in the region with which Pakistan is at odds. Your country has problems with more than one country so each of your missile series is specifically made to cater to different adversaries.

Anywayz, getting back to the topic. I'm still awaiting the testing of Ghauri-III which has a range of 3000+ Km. :smokingc:

mysterious

The test that is forthcoming is of Ghauri-III and it will be its first test. The tests we've seen in the recent months are of missiles which have already been tested before, and the recent ones were done to improve performance, accuracy and stuff. :smokingc:

mansoor1

DO Pakistan really need a 3K+ range, i think haft3 will be threat to ISRAEL and that will cause problems for Pakistan.

mysterious

Hatf-3?? Pakistan has already tested "Hatf-5"!! You're still stuck at Hatf-3? Ghauri-III is going to be in line with the Hatf series and the other name for it is probably Hatf-6. Pakistan has no 'direct' enimosity with Israel and Israel knows it. Shaheen-II can still reach Israel so its useless to argue why build something with 3500+ Km range and invoke Israeli reaction. Israel knows Pakistan is not in 'direct' conflit with it so no reason for it to react. :cop

srirangan

Banned Member
Israel knows Pakistan is not in 'direct' conflit with it so no reason for it to react.
Trust Israel to react. Esp cuz you folks have the nukes, Israel fears the islamic nuke the most, a nuke attack on India and we can strike back. But a nuke strike on Israel could just wipe it out. Scary if I was Israel.

ashoaib

Guys every country has a right to do best for its defence including Pakistan and India. Insha Allah we will fire more missile with more ranges. Firing Missiles dont mean that we are going to attact other country we are not USA. "mysterious" I appretiate your views, good and full of facts. Pakistan has nothing to do with Isreal. I think Pakistan should make good relations with Isreal because its a reality now and muslims can do nothing about it. I dont know why US and EU are pressing Iran not to make Nukes. Every country should have a right to make what it want like US and EU have.

mysterious

Ahem. Thanks for the compliments friend. Anywayz, well you see the big players in the nuclear field dont want no more nuclear states cuz then it would be too much of a hassle to keep a tap on every country's arsenal and chain of command. In this world, those who make the rules dont want to follow them, themselves. Ah! Its the bitter reality. :smokingc: