Paintball

norinco89

I the best paintball gun!

Its old but its good

Its tipman custom.

I furture customized it. I took apart a old camara and put it onto the gun. i also put a lasar on it. Its my own OICW. I can just expose the gun but not me. I got banned from a couple of paintball places already for this but its cool

Oh yeah i forgot i put a lasar on the gun to see where i am aiming.

ThunderBolt

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Bfn42 said:
You guys ever hear of speedball? It's like paintball, only faster guns(rps), and it's a little quicker pace. My Evil Omen can shoot up 25bps, but technically speaking, it's physically impossible for me to move my fingers that fast. Then, theres much better guns, like pimps, and ego's, and angels, that usually come with ramping capabilities. They can ramp anywhere from 15 - 40 bps...which is truly insane. But I find paintball much more enjoyable than speedball.
I reall don't think you can compare PB with SB, that would be like comparing pool with 8Ball. My point is that Speed ball is just another way to play paintball, just like bushball, recball and scenario ball.

Damn man, you have an Evil, thats a damn nice gun, how long have you been playin for! I only shoot a modified C98.

About the 15-40 bps, most tournaments if not all, don't allow full auto marker. You are only allowed semi, so technically it doesn't matter if a certain marker can shoot 100 bps or only 25, what matters is how fast you can shoot, and most tourny guys can't shoot more than 17.

Same man, i find recball, scenarioball and bushball better than speedball, there is two reasons, one that i like a game thats more closer to real army missions, and second that i have a C98 which can't shoot much faster than 9 bps, plus i modified it to fit my needs as a sniper and the longer barrel makes it even more slower to 7 bps.

BTW can you modify Evil Omens.

ThunderBolt

shrub said:
i only started playing paintball after joining the military
This would be one of the reasons that I opened this thread, I know for a fact that there is 3 guys on the field where I play who started playing paintball after joining the army, and 2 guys who joined army as reserves after playing paintball.

ThunderBolt

norinco89 said:
I the best paintball gun!

Its old but its good

Its tipman custom.

I furture customized it. I took apart a old camara and put it onto the gun. i also put a lasar on it. Its my own OICW. I can just expose the gun but not me. I got banned from a couple of paintball places already for this but its cool

Oh yeah i forgot i put a lasar on the gun to see where i am aiming.
Nice, Tippmann's rock man. I customized mine RealTree Camo Custom 98 by putting a 16'' Progressive barrel (the older version) with a custom gillie cover. Regular 200 rd hopper with (RealTree) camo tape and 20 oz CO2 tank with (RealTree) camo tape. I further put a red dot electronic point sight on it, which enables me to take quick but extremly accurate shots. The only draw back is that its very heavy and long, so i can't reall do much than be a sniper which is perfectly cool with me. And if really need to play front i just swith back to my 8'' stock barrel and my teammates older 9 oz CO2 tank, after he bought a Nitro.

BTW doesn't your "Camera" gets shot, and if it did how did it survive. About the lazer, i put it on my gun but than i figured out later on that you can't reall see it in day light, and thats the only time i play. And i took it off after i bought the red dot sight, which you guys probably know how it works.

norinco89

First of all you buy a military grade lasar for real guns. Those work realli well

the lens broke a couple of times but i made a box frame to protect it. On the lens is exposed. A wire from the lens leads to a video screen.

ThunderBolt

norinco89 said:
First of all you buy a military grade lasar for real guns. Those work realli well

the lens broke a couple of times but i made a box frame to protect it. On the lens is exposed. A wire from the lens leads to a video screen.
Wow thats pretty hardcore, man you sound pretty technical. So what you are telling me is that you can see the laser in broad day light. BTW millitary grade lasers are banned in Canada, and yeah i had a $2 one :D .

long live usa

thunderbolt you said you would have to change barrel and tank for close rang fighting(not good in play)you could always get a paintball handgun i got one last night it is awesome it looks like a 9mm beretta it loads threw the grip so it has no hopper,its easy to aim and is acurate at 35 feet teammate is getting a good pump for sniping he got one in case any one gets to close,i got mine because it just looks d@mn cool to wear it came with a leg fitting velcro holster and 3 easily re loadable clips a good deal

ThunderBolt

Hey Shrub, do you know anyone else who started playing paintball after joing either the millitary or some law enforcement agency.

Last edited:

ThunderBolt

long live usa said:
thunderbolt you said you would have to change barrel and tank for close rang fighting(not good in play)you could always get a paintball handgun i got one last night it is awesome it looks like a 9mm beretta it loads threw the grip so it has no hopper,its easy to aim and is acurate at 35 feet teammate is getting a good pump for sniping he got one in case any one gets to close,i got mine because it just looks d@mn cool to wear it came with a leg fitting velcro holster and 3 easily re loadable clips a good deal
Yeah, thats my long term plan, for now my buget doesn't allow me to buy a $200 pistol.

Although I am saving for a Delta 68, but for the same price i know for a fact that there are others that are a lot better and smaller. I have some questions for you regarding your pistol:

1) How much did it cost?

2) What brand is it?

3) Is it reliable, 35 feet seems pretty small considering that most encounters are made above 50 feet (atleast on my field)?

4) Do they ship to Canada?

If you can answer these questions, that would be great help.

Now, whats your role in your 5 man team. If you take percentage of your winnings and losings, how much percent do you guys win.

long live usa

ThunderBolt said:
Yeah, thats my long term plan, for now my buget doesn't allow me to buy a $200 pistol.

Although I am saving for a Delta 68, but for the same price i know for a fact that there are others that are a lot better and smaller. I have some questions for you regarding your pistol:

1) How much did it cost?

2) What brand is it?

3) Is it reliable, 35 feet seems pretty small considering that most encounters are made above 50 feet (atleast on my field)?

4) Do they ship to Canada?

If you can answer these questions, that would be great help.

Now, whats your role in your 5 man team. If you take percentage of your winnings and losings, how much percent do you guys win.
okay ,first of all it is a Tac-8 also known as a Tiberius-8,second of all it put a big hole in my dads wallet(i had to pay 100) it cost overall 210 dollars(i think for just the gun and 2 magazine's you can get it for 180) and yes it is reliable made out of "high impace urethane and aircraft aluminum",and it holds the co2 and paintballs in the same magazine that goes into the grip,it only holds 8 paint balls but they are very acurate and have a higher range then i thought ill get back to you on that,also for one co2 carttredge it can fire 24 acurate balls,those little co2 carttredges are very cheap, look it up on ebay i think they ship to canada,oh yeah and also dont go with those big bulky pistols they sort of suck,these ones are sleek(and very easy to re load) and from the guy i bought mine from on ebay a leg holster was included,ill do the team percent and position later i have to go now

Last edited:

ThunderBolt

Longlivesea:

I might actually buy this, delta 68 is too bulky and i really wouldn't like something big. Tell me that Ti-8 (Tiberius-8) is not too bulky, where does the CO2 cartrige go etc etc. I was also looking at a PB pistol made by Pirahna, and that looked pretty sweet.

ThunderBolt

norinco89 said:
i have a 500m version of this. It cost like 480 bucks american plus tax and a little extra cause i am operating in the gray here.

http://froogle.google.com/froogle_cluster?q=laser+aimer&pid=4913086125823159837&oid=4369795448676750076&btnG=Search+Froogle&scoring=mrd&hl=en
How and where did you fit that on the C98, do you have the night vision goggles and wouldn't that work only at night time. And one more question where does you Camera come in to play. I am quite interessting about this, i my self am a fan of ghetto soup ups...