Is this Arab Forum or what??!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

nsdap_id

Folks,

Please somebody explain my question as soon as possible: Why do u delete my comment about Arab regimes?? How many did the sheikhs pay u?? :mad

All I do is to give u a brutal, bitter truth about them.

Thanks

webmaster

Troll Hunter
Staff member
Nsdap_id, this is not an arab forum. No one pays us, if they did we would have much more than we already do. :D

Please read the rules:
http://www.defencetalk.com/forums/rules.php

Familiarize your self with them. You cannot insult/disrespect others when giving your opinion about political matters in this world. If you can keep your cool, give everyone their due respect(including the arab leaders), we will be fine. If not your posts will continue to be deleted.

We want serious and MATURE members and discussions. We don't want F words and B words flying all over the place and then it hits the fan when someone from those countries reads those remarks!

Show your worth, show us you CAN discuss without anger and in total calm without using bad lingo to support your argument.

Thank You.

The Watcher

This guy heard too many arab stories... :lol Get a grip nsdap_id!

nsdap_id said:

Thanks
:lolol You don't have to drop down to their level to give us those brutal and bitter truth. You can follow the rules of this forum and still be aggressive and carry strong argument. Using courses in your posts reveals your weak point and kinda puts you in the same boat as those bad leaders.

nsdap_id

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
The Watcher said:
This guy heard too many arab stories... :lol Get a grip nsdap_id!

nsdap_id said:

Thanks
:lolol You don't have to drop down to their level to give us those brutal and bitter truth. You can follow the rules of this forum and still be aggressive and carry strong argument. Using courses in your posts reveals your weak point and kinda puts you in the same boat as those bad leaders.
My friend,

If they can't be adviced nicely, so we have to drop down to their levels. U can't talk to pygmies without knowing their bizzare languages. Similar to the prehistorical human species...all they need is painful spanking on their Neanderthal assess... :rolling :laugh :lolol Aryan warriors of Afghanistan/Iran/Pushtoon are much more better than these people, despite they need some slaps in their Aryan faces.

It's time to get some camel asses again... :grab :indonesia :pak :afghan

Winter

nsdap_id said:
My friend,

If they can't be adviced nicely, so we have to drop down to their levels. U can't talk to pygmies without knowing their bizzare languages. Similar to the prehistorical human species...all they need is painful spanking on their Neanderthal assess... :rolling :laugh :lolol Aryan warriors of Afghanistan/Iran/Pushtoon are much more better than these people, despite they need some slaps in their Aryan faces.

It's time to get some camel asses again... :grab :indonesia :pak :afghan
What in hell are you smoking>

This Aryan crap is just too bloody much!

umair

Peace Enforcer
Show some respect for the RULES nsdap-id.
This is not pdf where you can get away scot free after levelling the thread with filth.One more whine out of you in any of my forums then I'll personally get webs to deal with you.We have no bones to pick with u infact u raise some good points in your posts.Just be civilised in u'r posting.
Thanks&PEACE!

Majin-Vegeta

Banned Member
u think arabs are bad? think again foo, just think bout it if we take all that oil away from u, how's ur mama and papa gonna drive ta work u racist freak.

go take ur comments to the kkk

Status
Not open for further replies.