Image Uploading

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear WebMaster,
As u say " If you have your own personal pictures of pakistan armed forces and you want them on the gallery, please let me know. "

Now i have four images fully copyright of me. I wants to upload these images. Now i think there is no problem with " OWNERS " of other websites.

Also as u say " Also, pictures may not be approved if they are not properly uploaded to appropriate album. (i.e., if picture belongs to PAF and you leave it at default album of australia... " No thing...... I make sure that i give the proper path for the image in Gallery i.e., PAF Fighter , PAF Others etc.

Dear webmaster I understand the title and description of image but tell me the meaning of " Keywords ".

Soo i think at this time there is no problem and display the image in Gallery.

With Regards
Admin Salman4paf
www.sulman4paf.tk

webmaster

Troll Hunter
Staff member
I also said:

I hope that helps, if you have any questions feel free to send me a PM.
When you open a thread, and it gets locked - you should not open another one but send a PM.

As far as pictures that you uploaded now, they are computer generated graphics and are no way near PAF pictures. Whats the point in combining some F-16 picture with Su30 picture and putting your name on it? It's so stupid! What are you trying to prove? And then you upload it in PAF-fighters album, when you and I know that PAF does not have Su30. You upload same pictures every time, and they get deleted and are not approved - doesn't that send you a message?

Bottom line is that I am not going to approve any pictures that you upload. Especially not when there are combined images of some fighters, have links and other bs on them, you can't tell if its a PAF fighter or some computer generated graphic copied from some gaming website. Forget about PAF for a minute, there are plenty of other airforces out there that you can upload pictures of...

Don't open another thread and don't send me a PM about it. I think, I have provided enough information for you to figure out what is going on around here. I said this before and I will say it again: World doesn't revolve around PAF, we have seen and heard and read everything about it and certainly some computer generated graphic images that you want uploaded are not going to make any difference especially not when you can't tell what the hell is it. Just having those pictures in "PAF-FIghters" is not enough.

End of the discussion.

Status
Not open for further replies.