I cannot find the thread

ajay_ijn

I created a thread " India develops radar to locate weapons " in Defence Tech But i am not able to find it now.
What is the reason? I searched in Military Aviation and Land Forces but i am not able to find it.
I have posted nothing in that thread that disrespects other countires or start Flame wars.

ajay_ijn

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I am not able to find the thread "India Studies Maritime Aircraft Proposals" created in Naval Forces by gf-aust0012.

Red aRRow

Forum Bouncer
ajay_ijn the forums are being changed a little bit. Relax and please try to post on some threads other than the ones related to India from time to time.

ajay_ijn

ajay_ijn the forums are being changed a little bit. Relax and please try to post on some threads other than the ones related to India from time to time.
I found a rare news about India developing weapon locating RADAR's.
and i also found news on Samyuktha Electronic warfare systems,Though it is a very effective system.It did not appear much in the news.
So i wanted to post it.As i did not find any thread related to Indian Military electronics,I created a seperate thread.

Please I want to create a thread on "Indian Military Electronics".
Eagerly waiting for your reply.

Too many threads on news articles are created here.
So i think all news articles related to topic must posted in a single thread.
for example all the news related to USAF must be posted in a Single thread and Similarly the US army and the US Navy.
Hope u will like my suggestion.

Red aRRow

Forum Bouncer
Ok go ahead and make the "Indian Military Electronics" thread.

If I find your previous thread (the Radar one)...I'll merge it with this new thread.

ajay_ijn

Ok go ahead and make the "Indian Military Electronics" thread.
No need now,the previous topic India develops weapon locating RADAR is back.
Thanks for that.
How is my suggestion which is posted in my previous message.
I have seen some forums doing it.

highsea

ajay_ijn said:
How is my suggestion which is posted in my previous message.
The difficulty with that Ajay, is that the thread would get very long and it would be hard to have a discussion about a particular system. The JF-17 thread alone is 57 pages long. If all PAF threads were combined into one, it would be very difficult to go back and find something later, or carry on a discussion about a particular system with any degree of continuity.

What we like to see is, all discussion about a particular system in one thread. The mods will merge duplicate threads about a single topic, but I think combining all topics of a particular service into a single thread would get very unwieldy.

webmaster

Troll Hunter
Staff member
The folder system is already in place for flash points. The folders are only meant as a depository of articles and reference to use else where on the forums. Its a great way to store references about a particulare topic, i.e, iraq war.

We may need to implement the same with other forums until we get sub-forums, etc. :)