Euro-Fighter 2000

Akshay

[As for the MKI...well I really cant see where the MKI should be anywhere near the EF. Yes, its rated a "high end threat", as is every AC of the SU-27-family. But its big, easily detectable and in terms of agility my opinion is that the EF is absolutely superior (I've seen them both in flying display in Berlin a while ago and while this does not show much, advantages of the EF where obvious). A good radar alone cant save the MKI, even if it keps up with that of the EF (which I doubt as well unless I see some convincing details).]

Well, i dont know exactly how to reply,Turin but i got chance to take interview of Mki pilot. He told me that Mki can outperform to any western and American (even to F-22) aircrafts as far as maneuverability or agility is considered.It is simply most agile in world because of thrust vectoring nozzels.If he is so confident then there must be something in Mki.
:) :alian2

adsH

COUNTERMEASURES
BAE Systems North America will be responsible for the JSF integrated electronic warfare suite, which will be installed internally and have some subsystems from Northrop Grumman. BAE is developing a new digital radar warning receiver for the F-35.

AVIONICS SYSTEMS
The following will supply the F-35 avionics systems: BAE Systems Avionics - side stick and throttle controls; Vision Systems International (a partnership between Kaiser Electronics and Elbit of Israel) - advanced helmet-mounted display; Ball Aerospace - Communications, Navigation and Integration (CNI) integrated body antenna suite (one S-band, two UHF, two radar altimeter, three L-band antennas per aircraft); Harris Corporation - advanced avionics systems, infrastructure, image processing, digital map software, fiber optics, high speed communications links and part of the Communications, Navigation and Information (CNI) System; Honeywell - radar altimeter, inertial navigation/global positioning system (INS/GPS) and air data transducers; Raytheon - 24-channel GPS (Global Positioning System) with digital anti-jam receiver (DAR

http://www.aerosonic.com/lib2004-08-0.htm
A better part of the Avionics systems belong to BAE systems so i have no doubt that the Euro fighter(BAE SYSTEMS) is one of the best out there.

adsH

Akshay said:
Well, i dont know exactly how to reply,Turin but i got chance to take interview of Mki pilot. He told me that Mki can outperform to any western and American (even to F-22) aircrafts as far as maneuverability or agility is considered.It is simply most agile in world because of thrust vectoring nozzels.If he is so confident then there must be something in Mki.
:) :alian2
Lets see the EF 2000 has has 'supercruise' capability: it can fly at sustained speeds of over Mach 1 without the use of afterburner. i don't think the SU-30mki would be able to do that UNless you would want to compromise the AC's structual Integratory and you would need to keep refuleing the AC

P.A.F

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
that MKI pilot must be daft if he thinks the MKI can beat the f-22:D
euro-fighter and f-22 should't even be compared to the MKI because they are simply better. I mean the MKI is a super platform no doubt. but when people come along claiming that it is at par to the eurofighter and f-22. well i'm not going to say nothing about that except that its BS.

mysterious

Pretty good pictures. The EF 2000 (for the moment, considering looks) just took entry in to my list of sexy aircrafts. :p

webmaster

Troll Hunter
Staff member
ajay_jin, read the topic title. What does it say?

Euro-Fighter 2000

Does it say Euro-Fighter 2000 vs Su-30? No. Does it say Euro-Fighter 2000 and Su-30 compared? No. Does Euro-Fighter 2000 have anything to do with Su-30mki? No. It's not even a discussion about eurofighter but pictures of eurofighter!!!

It's a Euro-Fighter 2000 thread, and lets keep it that way. It has nothing to do with Su-30, india or country that makes Su-30s. Lets keep whatever jet india is getting / has when we talk about that jet in its own thread.

Sorry, but your replies will have to go and make sure we don't spoil with "india this india that" nonsense in every single thread...even those threads that don't concern india at all.

If you want to compare capabilites of both of the jets, you are welcomed to open another thread. And next time please don't derail the topic; just because no body is talking about Su-30MKI in Euro-Fighter 2000 thread it doesn't mean you have. Cheers!

Enjoy!

Last edited by a moderator: