Clearing up some rules with a new member...

jatt2ooo

Re: FC-1 / Super 7 / JF-17

damn it! alright mmmm.... ok the stupide fc-1 is gonna suck because china is not trying on it! the fc-1 will be ur worst defence! think about it. :!: india`s lca is to be defence measures only in indian airspace. the fc-1 cannot be lca! and the fc-1 one wont even fight the lca, the most likly fight the mkis or mirage :D :cop :cop :cop :cop pakistans best chance is to buy a nre gripen or the j-10s, the j-10`s are good!better than the lca! :help but that really doesnt matter because the missles do the talking, half the time! :) :flash :bazooka
The gap between india and pakistan is getting wider. just live with the nukes and work on your economy. nukes are enough to detter any country!
:india :pak

ullu

I see this websites first banned member on its way to hell... :lolol

You don't get it jatt2ooo, do you?

jatt2ooo

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

holy :barf this is the strictist forum i've ever been to! In my old forum we had flame wars all the time! it was so fun! everyone loved it! it was fun and games! no one got their feelings hurt! or got shot in the face!

webmaster

Troll Hunter
Staff member
This isn't your old forum so get your act together or go back to that garbage where insults and personal attacks are a normal thing and are encouraged by Admins down to level of people like you.

We do not welcome flame wars and those who wish they could start them on this forum. Follow the rules or follow the way out of here.

What is the URL to "YOUR" "old" forum???

jatt2ooo

i stull use it! :cop :cop :cop
http://www.network54.com/Hide/Forum/211833
its the best site ever. personal insults arent aloud and the guys at this forum are the smartist people and funniest i've ever met on the net. I dont want TRASH in this forum. its all fun and games, people respond so fast at this forum!

webmaster

Troll Hunter
Staff member
Well, again this isn't that forum so we will need to get use to some of the rules that we have in place. Otherwise we won't be talking like this in every thread.

Thanks.

jatt2ooo

at my old forum we dis pakistan so bad lolololol. but its all good and the paki's come back at us. there were flame wars between greece and turkey. it was so long that they got their own section of the forum! china vs india. britian vs china. usa vs all.lolololololool. and iran vs pak. the best was brit vs china. so funny lolololol. there was so much talk!!!!!!!!!!!!! this is the first time i was afriad to post anything for fear they'll kill me!!!!!!!!11

webmaster

Troll Hunter
Staff member
We have some of that here but its different. We do not insult the other country nor do we allow our members to do that.

When Pak vs India is posted anywhere on the net, it means you compare their militaries, their armed forces and come to a conclusion on what could be the a conflict like if it takes place. This country vs that country doesn't mean you start to insult them just because the subject has "VS" in it. Its childish, immature and our members here do not like that.

We want serious discussions because those discussions are about serious topics. Discussing war and its strategy isn't childs play and shouldn't be turned into jokes, insults and useless waste of your brain power.

One of the reasons defencetalk.com was created is to encourage peaceful and mature discussions. Avoid flame wars and discuss sensitive topics yet still have respect for each other.

Difference of an opinion does not mean automatic shelling with insults, personal attacks and defaming.

When you insult someone, it does not stop there and you better believe that you will get same or worst in return which you wouldn't like. And that creates problems and we DO NOT want that.

Thank You!

Winter

I visited that forum for several months, however the awful lay-out could not adequately present the huge amount of posts (and consequently flame threads) that appear every day....Then they went commercial for a time, with ads all over the place + asking you to download Gator or something...

I went back today and found us mentioned...jatt2ooo:

December 18 2003 at 3:42 AM
(Login jatt2ooo) Redcoats

in some forums the pakis are really cocky about the chin-paki plane fc-1. the fc-1 is chinaa's crap to paki land. thats there pride in these two forums. i say storm it and kick there arses with lca!!!!!
http://pub137.ezboard.com/ffighterplanesfighters
http://www.defencetalk.com/forums/viewforum.php?f=2
its paki pride lololololololololololololololololololol
dumbasses!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111

hmph. :roll

I suppose all this other board stuff is irrelevent anyway : )

I guess if (sorry, when :) ) this forum should ever entertain active board members in the hundreds it would be perhaps slightly more accomadating...

Trivia: When in reference to defencetalk.com, what would be more appropiate: DefenceTalk or Defence Talk?

umair

Peace Enforcer
Winter if I had the choice(ie if I were webs), I would gladly give up hundreds of flaming members for a few decent, mature folks who know how to give one another their due respect.I think most of us came here cause we were sick of these flamers on other forums.These guys(most of them) have no idea about defence matters and log on to forums just to vent their frustrations &/or just to get their kicks by insulting someone or somebody's country.
Defence Talk Freedom Of Speech With Respect[/b]

HAWK

Jatt

May I ask a question..are you here to debate and be open to counter arguments or just a bit of fun.

Both answers would I am sure be valid, but I would ask you think about it in the context of this Forum and what its aims are.