Clarification on posting images

Supe

Can an admin please clarify what the situation is with posting images, whether by using tag or uploading and inserting as attachment. I attemped both options in order to display an image but they didn't work as intended. The [img] tag displays the hyperlink and the attachment doesn't show.

Presumably the [img] tag function has been removed from all sub-forums except the gallery forum.

webmaster

Troll Hunter
Staff member
tags only work in the images and media forum. In other forums, you would have to either leave it as a link or attach it(upload it).

Also, try the "insert Image" button in the editor.

Supe

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I wish to upload some pics of various CIWS's into the Gallery but am unable to do so. These are the errors output on to the page. I have logged out and logged back in and ensured 'remember me' is ticked.

http://www.defencetalk.com/pictures/upload.php

PHP:
Warning: is_dir(): Stat failed for ./albums/edit/. (errno=13 - Permission denied) in /home/defence/public_html/pictures/upload.php on line 507

Warning: filemtime(): Stat failed for ./albums/edit/. (errno=13 - Permission denied) in /home/defence/public_html/pictures/upload.php on line 515

Warning: unlink(./albums/edit/.): Permission denied in /home/defence/public_html/pictures/upload.php on line 528

Warning: is_dir(): Stat failed for ./albums/edit/.. (errno=13 - Permission denied) in /home/defence/public_html/pictures/upload.php on line 507

Warning: filemtime(): Stat failed for ./albums/edit/.. (errno=13 - Permission denied) in /home/defence/public_html/pictures/upload.php on line 515

Warning: unlink(./albums/edit/..): Permission denied in /home/defence/public_html/pictures/upload.php on line 528

Since the pics are weapons platform related, do you have any suggestion as to which gallery they should go into? I was thinking of posting them into World Navies... but perhaps a separate gallery would be cleaner.

Supe

I managed to upload two pics and then gallery experience errors. I logged out/logged clearing cookies and attempted to upload again. No dice. Size of pics are under 275kb.

PHP:
Warning: is_dir(): Stat failed for ./albums/edit/. (errno=13 - Permission denied) in /home/defence/public_html/pictures/upload.php on line 507

Warning: filemtime(): Stat failed for ./albums/edit/. (errno=13 - Permission denied) in /home/defence/public_html/pictures/upload.php on line 515

Warning: unlink(./albums/edit/.): Permission denied in /home/defence/public_html/pictures/upload.php on line 528

Warning: is_dir(): Stat failed for ./albums/edit/.. (errno=13 - Permission denied) in /home/defence/public_html/pictures/upload.php on line 507

Warning: filemtime(): Stat failed for ./albums/edit/.. (errno=13 - Permission denied) in /home/defence/public_html/pictures/upload.php on line 515

Warning: unlink(./albums/edit/..): Permission denied in /home/defence/public_html/pictures/upload.php on line 528

Supe

Argh!! It happened again.

I uploaded the pic. (successful) and then clicked continue only to see this:

PHP:
Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 25165824 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 9600 bytes) in /home/defence/public_html/pictures/include/picmgmt.inc.php on line 300
This has happened before. I hope it assists you in troubleshooting. Buffer overflow? If I attempt to restart the whole process, I get the 'errno' message.