China assures Pakistan of better Navy support

Proteus

srirangan said:
I acknowledge and apologise. Rephrase "stooge" with "ally". Ending off-topic.
A3. That is what we are calling India. We do even consider India a threat,but India allways consider China as enemy(I just do not see why it has to be like that). Sometime ago I saw a Finn made document about India Nuke and missile project. It was nice,when at end of the film a lot of people in some kind the gathering shout "we well NUKE Pakistan",and then film end with what Gandhi way about peace. I can see why US consider us a threat to their "world",and I also know and understund why Russia also see us a possible enemy,but I do not understand WHY in the world India see us as enemy. Because we are friend with pakistan? Somebody please enlight me :?

srirangan

Banned Member
Proteus,

India and Russia have a defence deal, in which both are obliged to defend the other. And you obviously have no clue what the US and India are cooking, US especially has set its goals to pump up India against China.

And you ae just repeating your CHinese propaganda. By all neutral meausres Taiwan is as good as an independent country, with its own military, exective, legislature and judiciary.

Revival_786

Some American said once:

"We don't want to rule the world. But, we don't want anyone else to rule it either".

I think it applies well to the China situation :)

ie. China becomes so powerful that it puts the US in the back seat... and since India has a very large pop too and near China, its the perfect "battleground"... :)

mysterious

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
People overlook the fact that 'cuz of recent US warming up to India, Indo-Russian relations are experiencing the 'cracks' in their relationship slowly but surely.

srirangan

Banned Member
I'm sorry no cracks. Regarding what issue would Russia be mad at India at? Plus leaving all business out, they still have inked a defense pact. This is a very stable commitment, it's of the type USA have made to UK.

In an India V China war, the war will be fought in the air and the sea. The battle's shall never enter mainland India or China.

adsH

srirangan said:
I'm sorry no cracks. Regarding what issue would Russia be mad at India at? Plus leaving all business out, they still have inked a defense pact. This is a very stable commitment, it's of the type USA have made to UK.

In an India V China war, the war will be fought in the air and the sea. The battle's shall never enter mainland India or China.
Siriiagreewith u completly,andi do balieve indo-russia relation is solid as relations can get. but i think Myst might be referingto the Mi17 chopersandthe RD93 kielmov power plant for the JF-17,these are all russian equipments being filtered through to PAK, but its kind off naive to compare the India Russian business based pact to the UK-US alliance, other then the fact that the UK US are brethren, there is the NATO alliance, and the fact that when ever us-Goes to war-there is one country that always sticks with them and it is The UK.

gf0012-aust

Grumpy Old Man
Staff member
Verified Defense Pro
and the fact that when ever us-Goes to war-there is one country that always sticks with them and it is The UK
the UK didn't follow the US into the Suez Crisis, IIRC the UK and France were mightily irritated at the US for not stepping in.

the UK didn't follow the US into Cambodia, Laos, Vietnam

Similarly, there have been about 12 "events" in the last 40 years where the UK was fighting a bullet shooting war and the US was not present.

srirangan

Banned Member
adsH,

Sales of choppers is business. Russia doesn't like it when we buy US stuff or we train with the US. So who are we to stop Russians from selling stuff to Pak/China?

The closeness in relations is when Indo-Russians research, develop and plan together. We can leave business aside, both our countries can't rely entirely on each other so while we expand relations/business elsewhere, we can be rest assured that in times of need the defence pact/deal will come good.

lalith prasad

Banned Member
india doesnt trust china after what happened in the 60's .they said hindi-chini bhai-bhai and then attacked .till then the relations were peaceful.
it is only after that the relations soured.however efforts are being made by both to improve the relation lets hope and pray it works.personally i would love to visit china ,heard it is a very beautiful place.but i dont trust the chinese.

Proteus

lalith prasad said:
india doesnt trust china after what happened in the 60's .they said hindi-chini bhai-bhai and then attacked .till then the relations were peaceful.
it is only after that the relations soured.however efforts are being made by both to improve the relation lets hope and pray it works.personally i would love to visit china ,heard it is a very beautiful place.but i dont trust the chinese.
-Ok,I admit that I do not know that part of history very well(most from chinese history books,so it´s very "one side"story). So can you tell me why we attacked(if we start it)? I can´t see the reason why we attack india back then (60´s).

Srirangan.
India and russia do has the defence deal,also Frace and England has same deal with Poland back 30´s. They are obliged to help you when you need them,but I think they won´t attack china so blindly,as i see it they well do as what we well do India attack Pakistan. Arms sells and politic support well come first,and after that if India is loosing very badly THEN they well attack.
Ofcourse India well not lose that badly,so all what russia well need is offer arms to India. India vs China has only one winner,that well be US. 2 bird with one stone :(

Please,I hate when people say that I am "repeating chinese propaganda". 12years outside China,I when to Finnise school,so I do not think the our " propaganda machine" has got me "yet". ;)

"By all neutral",there is no neutral in taking sides. You have already taking the side,after saying taiwan is a country,so you are repeating your sides propaganda? Propaganda or not,I am a chinese so I do not need propaganda to say that taiwan was and is a part of china. Why India not give up Kashmier,the territory which India and Pakistan are fighting for,sorry I don´t know did I got the name right. So when you say Kashmier is yours and Pakistan say is theirs,are not repeating Indias propaganda? Oh,but do not take this as offence,it´s not that. :D:

adsH

Proteus said:
lalith prasad said:
-Ok,I admit that I do not know that part of history very well(most from chinese history books,so it´s very "one side"story). So can you tell me why we attacked(if we start it)? I can´t see the reason why we attack india back then (60´s).

Srirangan.
India and russia do has the defence deal,also Frace and England has same deal with Poland back 30´s. They are obliged to help you when you need them,but I think they won´t attack china so blindly,as i see it they well do as what we well do India attack Pakistan. Arms sells and politic support well come first,and after that if India is loosing very badly THEN they well attack.
Ofcourse India well not lose that badly,so all what russia well need is offer arms to India. India vs China has only one winner,that well be US. 2 bird with one stone :(

Please,I hate when people say that I am "repeating chinese propaganda". 12years outside China,I when to Finnise school,so I do not think the our " propaganda machine" has got me "yet". ;)

"By all neutral",there is no neutral in taking sides. You have already taking the side,after saying taiwan is a country,so you are repeating your sides propaganda? Propaganda or not,I am a chinese so I do not need propaganda to say that taiwan was and is a part of china. Why India not give up Kashmier,the territory which India and Pakistan are fighting for,sorry I don´t know did I got the name right. So when you say Kashmier is yours and Pakistan say is theirs,are not repeating Indias propaganda? Oh,but do not take this as offence,it´s not that. :D:
from what i can extrapolate you are saying that if india needs it the UK and France will jump inn to help out INdia in its military endevours. well all i can say here is that will never happen enve India is clever enough to understand that its cruel world out here and no one help any one when, you have to face the music you usually face it allone. UK or France do not have an obligation to defend India(and frankly do not have the resources to defend such a bigg land area). we we have not done so in the past three wars neither will we end up intervening. If you look at the relationship of india with UK, it is of equal of Pakistan and UK, these both countries were a part of the British Empire there is no way uk would take side here rather uk would take this up to the USNC to resolve the matter and order a withdrawal of both parties form war. No one can fight the Chinese specially if your living next to them, they can march down like they did in the 60's.

adsH

gf0012 said:
and the fact that when ever us-Goes to war-there is one country that always sticks with them and it is The UK
the UK didn't follow the US into the Suez Crisis, IIRC the UK and France were mightily irritated at the US for not stepping in.

the UK didn't follow the US into Cambodia, Laos, Vietnam

Similarly, there have been about 12 "events" in the last 40 years where the UK was fighting a bullet shooting war and the US was not present.
yeah i did realize that, and what i realy meant was that from the current wars onwards i don't see the UK backing out of anything that the US has a role inn. unless you change the Labour Party, but thats unlikely the Labour party is one of the favorites here, and i doubt they can loose (i personally support labour party ). the conservatives are still very conservative they belive in a one Whole uk, which preserves its identity as a british(fare enough but they'd rather cut us off form the rest of europe) they believe taking away the Pound and getting the Euro is treason !! but i doubt they would support the US wars in the future. the Labour party and Tony Blair (the most impressive Prime Minister to this date) is US best hope during the hard-times.

srirangan

Banned Member
Proteus,

You fail to realize that their are many to gain if China falls. Russia, India and the US are just the most important of those. There are many others including Japan, S.Korea, Taiwan ofcourse plus many other regional players.

Plus don't compare the European situations to the Asian one, there were many variables playing there. Here it is reasonably simpler.