Army, Airforce and Navy related Movies.

mysterious

Berserk, I'd be interested to know 'why' do you think that the SAM attack targetting the Hornet in Behind Enemy Lines was inaccurate?

Berserk Fury

Actually, I think it was one of the missiles launched that was really fake.
I haven't seen the movie since a long long time...by that, I mean years.
Either way, I don't have it; so I'm sorry if I was wrong.

mysterious

If you ask me, it was quite real and accurate. The SAMs used were Soviet-era ones I think (even I can't seem to recall properly). Infact, the authenticity of that scene makes the movie stand out for me; just as the authenticity of urban combat in Black Hawk Down did.

mysterious

Another good one to keep in mind, IMHO, would be Tears of the Sun. Bruce Willis has the lead role with Monica Belluci and its about the Nigerian civil war.

Rich

I believe the greatest war movie ever made was "All quiet on the Western Front". It was not only a remarkable achievement from a movie making standpoint but it was also the first anti-war movie. It was made during what was still the age of Imperialism and was about the ultimate war of imperialism. Most of all the movie was honest about a terrible war.

Marines13

Navy Moves is a free-to-play 3D multi-platform action MMO from Spain-based FX Interactive and now it’s going to kick off its CBT.