A heartly request to Pakistani Freinds

amit21mech

I am need of all Pakistani friends here. Can any one provide me some information about the following location in Pakistan:-
Village Kalerwala
Near Lower Chenab canal
Tehsil Hafizabad
District Gujranwala
Punjab

We were living here before partition. I just want to have some thing on here...I request all of you to help me out here. I will be very thankful to you.

Regards,

Amit Sharma

umair

Peace Enforcer
The grilled chirras(sparrows) in Gujranwala are great(Every 3rd weekend me and my buds make the 1 hr trip from Lahore to Gujranwala city for these things)
Post partition the paternal side of my family lived in Gujranwala till the early 80s, then they shifted to Lahore(maternal side has lived in Lahore since partition).
Pre partition both sides lived in the Jallundhar area.

SABRE

Super Moderator
Verified Defense Pro
amit21mech said:
I am need of all Pakistani friends here. Can any one provide me some information about the following location in Pakistan:-
Village Kalerwala
Near Lower Chenab canal
Tehsil Hafizabad
District Gujranwala
Punjab

We were living here before partition. I just want to have some thing on here...I request all of you to help me out here. I will be very thankful to you.

Regards,

Amit Sharma
umair said:
The grilled chirras(sparrows) in Gujranwala are great(Every 3rd weekend me and my buds make the 1 hr trip from Lahore to Gujranwala city for these things)
Post partition the paternal side of my family lived in Gujranwala till the early 80s, then they shifted to Lahore(maternal side has lived in Lahore since partition).
Pre partition both sides lived in the Jallundhar area.
Ah if there is any one on DT who knows about Gujranwala & its food, its Umair. :D

I have been to mentioned place...I mean i havent visited it, the train i taveled in (twice) passed from Lower Chanab Canal, Gujranwala.

The village would not be to far from the Gujranwala city.