Go Back   DefenceTalk Forum - Military & Defense Forums > DefenceTalk Management > Suggestions/Feedback

Defense News
Land, Air & Naval Forces

Military Photos
Latest Military Pictures
Defense Reports
Aerospace & Defence

This is a discussion on Avatar within the Suggestions/Feedback forum, part of the DefenceTalk Management category; Good day I have uploaded my avatar (a flag from the short lived Boer Republic of Natalia 1838-1842). However, instead ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old October 6th, 2017   #1
Private
Threads:

Good day

I have uploaded my avatar (a flag from the short lived Boer Republic of Natalia 1838-1842). However, instead of the flag or where it should be it says "Boer kommando's Avatar". What need I do to display my selected avatar?

I thank you in advance
Boer Kommando is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 6th, 2017   #2
General
Threads:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boer Kommando View Post
Good day

I have uploaded my avatar (a flag from the short lived Boer Republic of Natalia 1838-1842). However, instead of the flag or where it should be it says "Boer kommando's Avatar". What need I do to display my selected avatar?

I thank you in advance
It's working. I can see the flag. It could be that your browser has issues with displaying some avatars on this forum. I can't see everyone's avatar because it just shows some to me and I don't know why.
Old October 10th, 2017   #3
Private
Threads:
Thank you
Boer Kommando is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: