Tele-Robotic Pointer System for Fire Control System.

harrisonford

Since this is my first time posting, Please understand I am not posting for a company as much as I am commenting of a new tele-robotic system under development and having a hard time starting. Canada has no defense industry; Americans tend to control or now most of Canada contracts and companies in the defense industry. The few left in Canada are subject to service industry.

Tele-Robotic System, Infantryman has mutli-sensor pointer system on the end of his gun, less than 400 grams. Send data to computer, transceiver to robotic tank.

Multi-senor system data issues command to fire control to point 30mm cannon short barrel. Approx 1.75 meter total length. Cannon barrel points where the infantryman pointer system points to. Fire the cannon.

Foundation for such system is 6 degrees freedom sensor with inertial system and GPS INS system, two way video from tank to infantryman, Infantryman sees real-time tank vision system fire control reticule and IR & daylight camera from the end of his gun pointer system, final sensor is encoded laser designator. Encoded designator encrypts code and not confuse different system pointer with other FCS and pointer systems. Robotic Tank need not be larger than 2 by 3 feet if designed properly.

IFF tag on friendly will prevent friendly fire issues.

If you use a 360 full dome IR and Daylight camera, with the right software to manage video image and data of targets, can use seconds look ahead to kill and navigation system, multi screen viewing system to look over 8 seconds to do half way around the world full tele-robotic warfare, man in loop and self auto mode. Correctly balanced software into a 360 full dome projection room offers true halfway around the world tele-robotics.

If someone pickup the pointer system, foe, encrypted system will prevent system use against you.

Using remove bolt from gun, install optical IR encrypted RF trigger. Talked to ATK Vice President Jay Tibbets. Interested in concept, went no further. Shells use electrical primer, with GPS embedded encryption chip. Rockwell was interested, Vice President, Ron Hornish again went no further.

Roll on to any airplane in ten minutes, drop out of airplane, have instant warfare anywhere in the world. Small robotic tank can require no human logistic support other then air drops for fuel and ammo. Tank robotic system arms and refuel robotically.

Drop off suspension after mine sheers wheel and suspension system off. Robotic track system moves spare from back of tank to damage corner.

There are many detail excluded, if you have any questions regarding any specific issues here or topic I have left email me at [email protected]

If you would like further details of this systems not listed here, requests can be made, all information is not private by any means. Any person, of any country can ask question or for free advice. Happy to talk to you. All the technology was created by me, 22 years of product development. United State government and United State companies need not call. As if they would. Ha Ha

Pointer System on ground could control Apache helicopter or AC 130 gunship guns from the ground tele-roboticlly, or from a UAV limitless ground support or tele-robotic warfare, or use it for paintball tank, lmao Pointer System could be used for anything almost. Well email if you have a use, feed you all the info you need to know.

Last note six degrees of freedom sensor in production, COTS, Also under consideration, not tested seriously, the new air mouse from Logitech might fill the same bill, but change of technology to create the system.

Does anyone really read this stuff?:rolleyes:

mitenotlikeit

Ooohhhh yes we do read this stuff !

Since this is my first time posting, Please understand I am not posting for a company as much as I am commenting of a new tele-robotic system under development and having a hard time starting. Canada has no defense industry; Americans tend to control or now most of Canada contracts and companies in the defense industry. The few left in Canada are subject to service industry.

Tele-Robotic System, Infantryman has mutli-sensor pointer system on the end of his gun, less than 400 grams. Send data to computer, transceiver to robotic tank.

Multi-senor system data issues command to fire control to point 30mm cannon short barrel. Approx 1.75 meter total length. Cannon barrel points where the infantryman pointer system points to. Fire the cannon.

Foundation for such system is 6 degrees freedom sensor with inertial system and GPS INS system, two way video from tank to infantryman, Infantryman sees real-time tank vision system fire control reticule and IR & daylight camera from the end of his gun pointer system, final sensor is encoded laser designator. Encoded designator encrypts code and not confuse different system pointer with other FCS and pointer systems. Robotic Tank need not be larger than 2 by 3 feet if designed properly.

IFF tag on friendly will prevent friendly fire issues.

If you use a 360 full dome IR and Daylight camera, with the right software to manage video image and data of targets, can use seconds look ahead to kill and navigation system, multi screen viewing system to look over 8 seconds to do half way around the world full tele-robotic warfare, man in loop and self auto mode. Correctly balanced software into a 360 full dome projection room offers true halfway around the world tele-robotics.

If someone pickup the pointer system, foe, encrypted system will prevent system use against you.

Using remove bolt from gun, install optical IR encrypted RF trigger. Talked to ATK Vice President Jay Tibbets. Interested in concept, went no further. Shells use electrical primer, with GPS embedded encryption chip. Rockwell was interested, Vice President, Ron Hornish again went no further.

Roll on to any airplane in ten minutes, drop out of airplane, have instant warfare anywhere in the world. Small robotic tank can require no human logistic support other then air drops for fuel and ammo. Tank robotic system arms and refuel robotically.

Drop off suspension after mine sheers wheel and suspension system off. Robotic track system moves spare from back of tank to damage corner.

There are many detail excluded, if you have any questions regarding any specific issues here or topic I have left email me at........

If you would like further details of this systems not listed here, requests can be made, all information is not private by any means. Any person, of any country can ask question or for free advice. Happy to talk to you. All the technology was created by me, 22 years of product development. United State government and United State companies need not call. As if they would. Ha Ha

Pointer System on ground could control Apache helicopter or AC 130 gunship guns from the ground tele-roboticlly, or from a UAV limitless ground support or tele-robotic warfare, or use it for paintball tank, lmao Pointer System could be used for anything almost. Well email if you have a use, feed you all the info you need to know.

Last note six degrees of freedom sensor in production, COTS, Also under consideration, not tested seriously, the new air mouse from Logitech might fill the same bill, but change of technology to create the system.

Does anyone really read this stuff?:rolleyes:
I'm impressed. That is the most detailed BS story I've heard, or it's true. Will copy info. and attempt to varify. Thanks.