Russian MiG-29 FULCRUM

adsH

IAF has similar but way better versions now they have upgraded them using ISRAELI Avionics Radars and EW systems. the new naval ver Mig 29MKI should be one of the best versions in the current fleet. but the Mig 29 featured in the pic appear to be an old soviate aged AC with minor Upgrades the IAF versions are better maintained. This russian jet apears to have only INS navigation and Forward looking basic radar probably a pulse doplar version, relay basic the INdians should have Phased Array based versions with a larger scope integrated link with the AWACS and GPS and INS navigation, i think it must have a larger range RAdar because it will undoubtedly be used for BVR warfare, please guys correct me if i am wrong, the only thing i don't like about these bird is its high maintenance, Engine overhauls time is 400 to 500 hours (i think) that means they are not as versatile as the Mirage 2000 fleet in the IAF, i guess it depends how efficent the IAF engineers are at overhauling engines it should not take longer then an hour to REplace Engines during war time.