FC-1 prototype 1

adsH

there have been big alterations i can't point them out becasue i am not well versed in AeroNautic stuff i can point to the Top of the AC there is this weard F-16 Section i think might be for Extra fuel or to improve Structural strength :?

But now it's looking like a real weapon i guess there will more Changes to IMprove its ability before its Induction date!! i bet it would turn out to look very different after induction.

Pathfinder-X

Tribal Warlord
Verified Defense Pro
is it the angle or is those two planes has slight difference??
the first one seem to have a enlarged fuel tank at the back, the second doesn't.

solid

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Pathfinder-X said:
is it the angle or is those two planes has slight difference??
the first one seem to have a enlarged fuel tank at the back, the second doesn't.
They are same, except the wing fences were cancelled on prototype3(the 2nd pic).

adsH

has some one the noticed the area behind the glass cockpit in the Second one it is rounded and curvy and the first one which i presume is more refined and modified has a Squarish or blockish look to it.i perfer the First!!

solid

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
adsH said:
has some one the noticed the area behind the glass cockpit in the Second one it is rounded and curvy and the first one which i presume is more refined and modified has a Squarish or blockish look to it.i perfer the First!!
no, it's caused by angle.
evidence:

XEROX

looks very similar to the MIG (in design) the russian air force rejected......cannot remember which one though

mysterious

It has a 'touch' of Mig-33 in its design but is entirely different at the same time. Read the Jf-17's five-part report that DefenseTalk.com has put out to get a better understanding of the aircraft and issues related to it. :smokingc: