Another government whitsleblower says that the US has a October surprise

Status
Not open for further replies.

Comrade69

Banned Member
Link deleted.
Last time I posted this kind of vid, I got flamed a lot and the thread got locked. This time, I will not share my opinion at all about this vid. I just simply want to share it with you guys, and see what you think of it. If its all BS please say so, if not say your honest opinion. And please mods, can we not lock this I just want to see everyone's opinion about it

Mod edit: Warning Issued

Last edited by a moderator:

Preceptor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Last time I posted this kind of vid, I got flamed a lot and the thread got locked. This time, I will not share my opinion at all about this vid. I just simply want to share it with you guys, and see what you think of it. If its all BS please say so, if not say your honest opinion. And please mods, can we not lock this I just want to see everyone's opinion about it

Defence Talk is a forum for serious discussions on current and historical military and naval matters. It is not a place for could be most kindly called 'alternate' news, and most people would just consider conspiracy theories. One is free to discuss such topics, elsewhere. Do not make any more posts or threads with such content.
-Preceptor

Status
Not open for further replies.