Go Back   DefenceTalk Forum - Military & Defense Forums > Global Defense & Military > Army & Security Forces

Defense News
Land, Air & Naval Forces

Military Photos
Latest Military Pictures
Defense Reports
Aerospace & Defence

U.S army combat engineer training Q

This is a discussion on U.S army combat engineer training Q within the Army & Security Forces forum, part of the Global Defense & Military category; i wasnt able to get airbone in my contract but when i do training should i go in the order ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old March 23rd, 2017   #1
Just Hatched
Private
No Avatar
Threads:
U.S army combat engineer training Q

i wasnt able to get airbone in my contract but when i do training should i go in the order like this airbone,air assault,ranger,sapper. is there any more training? how should i get the training? chances of seeing combat? chances of seeing combat with war with russia,china,or korea?
tbird11299 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 23rd, 2017   #2
General
Threads:
We are not a US centric forum. I would suggest that you contact your recruiter in the first instance or speak to some one already in the US Army. Good luck.

I would not be in such a hurry to go fight a war. It is not all romance and glory as portrayed in the movies.

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: