Australian Army Qualifications

Makangabj

Hi every one,

Guys, please advise me on what specific military courses - including how long each one takes, and even perhaps a brief outline of what each of the courses covers - that one needs to complete in order to qualify as a Supervisor Platoon Operations (SGT) and what skills they need to have.

Responses from service personnel, both former and present, in the US or UK SFs are also most welcome.

Thank you all.

Raven22

The Bunker Group
Verified Defense Pro
Hi every one,

Guys, please advise me on what specific military courses - including how long each one takes, and even perhaps a brief outline of what each of the courses covers - that one needs to complete in order to qualify as a Supervisor Platoon Operations (SGT) and what skills they need to have.

Responses from service personnel, both former and present, in the US or UK SFs are also most welcome.

Thank you all.
Join up and find out...

ADMk2

Just a bloke
Staff member
Verified Defense Pro
Hi every one,

Thank you all.
All you need is a bit of part time study at TAFE.

That qual is REALLY, REALLY easy...

;)

Makangabj

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Thanks ADMk2. That was quite helpful. Am sure gonna give it a shot. Thanks again.