Provide VALID E-MAIL address when you REGISTER!!!

webmaster

Troll Hunter
Staff member
Please Provide VALID EMAIL addresses.

If we get emails bouncing back to our servers. We will delete your account and you will have to register again, so make sure you provide VALID email address that YOU USE!

PS: Will send email to everyone, if your email bounces back your account will be deleted.

Thank You.

webmaster

Troll Hunter
Staff member
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
For new users wanting to register: Bringing this to you attentions!

webmaster

Troll Hunter
Staff member
Starting mid-night tonight July 1st, 2004 eastern USA time. Users will NOT be able to use their hotmail.com or yahoo.com email addresses to register for usernames on Defencetalk.com.

Please use your REAL email address from your ISP or other favorite email service providers. All of us know very well what happens to hotmail or yahoo accounts after a month or two months of inactivity. :)

Enjoy!!!

mysterious

I hope this doesnt apply to me at least (or others who have registered before that). You see Webbie, I dont have an ISP email thing cuz most of the time I'm sharing the internet with ma uncle and/or pluggin in ma laptop to existing wireless networks in the surrounding area! Cost effective stuff you see. ;)

webmaster

Troll Hunter
Staff member
Get non hotmail/yahoo account. There are plenty on the net. :)

Soldier

mysterious said:
I hope this doesnt apply to me at least (or others who have registered before that). You see Webbie, I dont have an ISP email thing cuz most of the time I'm sharing the internet with ma uncle and/or pluggin in ma laptop to existing wireless networks in the surrounding area! Cost effective stuff you see. ;)
Go to Phreaker.net and phreak out... :idea2

webmaster

Troll Hunter
Staff member
:mad

We may develope complications... thus the idea won't be implemented. :D hotmail> :daz <yahoo can rejoice! :roll

gf0012-aust

Grumpy Old Man
Staff member
Verified Defense Pro
Soldier said:
mysterious said:
Go to Phreaker.net and phreak out... :idea2
Try www.ziplip.com