UFO or secret fighter jet?

RisingSun96815

I can't post links yet on this forum, but here you go: mirror.co.uk/news/weird-news/texas-ufo-mystery-triangular-craft-3298585

Last edited:

Jissy

Not the 'real McCoy'

I can't post links yet on this forum, but here you go: mirror.co.uk/news/weird-news/texas-ufo-mystery-triangular-craft-3298585
Hi there,

see the big white contrail behind the triangular craft?

That means it is not technology that uses gravity field displacement, that technology does not leave anything behind it, because there is no exothermic thrust involved in its propulsion.

However, it is indeed an interesting shape, but who owns this craft one wonders?

The USA, Russia, China are the main suspects, the former more than the latter two, but, you never know, China is rapidly catching up to everyone.

cheers,

gf0012-aust

Grumpy Old Man
Staff member
Verified Defense Pro
The USA, Russia, China are the main suspects, the former more than the latter two, but, you never know, China is rapidly catching up to everyone.

cheers,
It was filmed over the continental US and near the area with no name

Jissy

It was filmed over the continental US and near the area with no name
ah haaa!!...hehe...they actually came out recently and said the dreaded number..."51" and admitted its existence...yawn...I mean really, big deal, everyone has known since the 60s.

some time I must let you in on a lecture I went to some months back...a very fascinating afternoon, an ex usaf fellow and his experiences in an area within 51...very interesting...

gf0012-aust

Grumpy Old Man
Staff member
Verified Defense Pro
ah haaa!!...hehe...they actually came out recently and said the dreaded number..."51" and admitted its existence...yawn...I mean really, big deal, everyone has known since the 60s.

some time I must let you in on a lecture I went to some months back...a very fascinating afternoon, an ex usaf fellow and his experiences in an area within 51...very interesting...

Actually I'm fortunate enough to be a member of a closed discussion group which comprises ex Habu, U2 and TR1 drivers and S2's - so this artifact was discussed some time ago elsewhere

they have some interesting stories. everyone in the group is verified, so they're not just your average pilots, s2's and ground crew....

Jissy

Actually I'm fortunate enough to be a member of a closed discussion group which comprises ex Habu, U2 and TR1 drivers and S2's - so this artifact was discussed some time ago elsewhere

they have some interesting stories. everyone in the group is verified, so they're not just your average pilots, s2's and ground crew....
Hey great!

That must a really interesting group to be part of, you are very fortunate.

I've known all sorts over the years, the skies are a very intriguing place...one would have to have a lot of nerve to be a test pilot, and then there are the orbiting types, can't get my head around the astronauts floating about seeing more than they bargained for at times (ahem), then worrying more about a small fleck of paint orbiting at thousands of Ks per hour that could easily decompress their suits and send them off to their eternal reward....yikes! I was reading awhile back about some ideas on how to clean up the junkyard in various orbits, a huge problem that is far from being solved. cheers, j

RisingSun96815

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Now it's been seen over Kansas, so we have a new picture:

dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2607840/Is-THIS-SR-72-spy-plane-Mystery-aircraft-spotted-flying-Kansas-just-weeks-seen-Texas.html

Geddy

Interesting this stuff. I took a photo of "something" when I was over Saudi Arabia, in the vicinity of Qatar a few weeks ago. I was at 41,000 ' and it was way, way higher than me but was still making contrails. It was heading north, crossing the gulf towards Iran. The shot was taken with an iPhone and is not really clear. The aircraft was very high or very small, you can barely see it and it appeared to be doing in the order of 500 Kt. Would love to know what it was....