Which Assault Rifle do you like?

Which Assault Rifle do you like?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Aussie Digger

We currently operate about 105 Leopard AS1 tanks (Leopard 1A3's upgraded to about Leopard 1A5 standard.) Our defence minister just announced a new project to acquire new tanks for our army though. We're now looking at Challenger 2, Leopard 2A6 (my personal bet) and M1A2 Abrams (unlikely in my view, too expensive to buy and operate). We're looking to equip 1 Armoured Regiment with brand new tanks, plus the School of Armour. This new tank as you might imagine, is eagerly awaited by Royal Australian Armoured Corp personnel, as our Leopard tanks are nearing the end of their useful life. They've had a hard life after 28 years in the Aussie outback... Cheers.

Awang se

Verified Defense Pro
Hey! I'm a lieutenant in the batallion recon company too. I'm already applied to be transfered to the para brigade unit. no answer yet.

Awang se

Verified Defense Pro
like Aussie, we do operate locally made steyr MAUG, the basic configuration of course. but as a recon platoon leader i've been issued M4 carbine. compared to the AUG, the M4 is quite remarkably well balance. I could shoot an entire clip in full auto and achieve a good accuracy while using AUG i kind of being "kick back". the recoil is to great. AUG is good in semi mode since its effective range exceed the M-16.

We7det_el_qetal

Change a G3 barrel and assembly to fire a .223 middlestead (5.56x51) 80grain bullet at 3200fps, and u'll treat level IV body armor as invisible ;)

ronny_and_ira

Has anyone ever bundled an AK 100 rd mag? Are they common place in the Russian Federation? How long does the 100rd mag change take?

Mufasa32

MR. Mikhail kalashnikov said once that if he had known how many people will die because of his weapon then he would not have designed it.

Wasalam,

Mujahid :cop
To say guns kill people is like saying spoons make people fat. Think about that...

Preceptor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Necro-thread locked, both due to age and inactivity as well as the topic no longer falls within the forum rules.
-Preceptor

Status
Not open for further replies.