The Military Image Gallery!

ullu

coool.

gallery needs some help. some pics are missing description, etc. i saw some bombers and helicopters in fighters section. ;)

webmaster

Troll Hunter
Staff member
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
2000+ Pictures in the gallery with many more still in the pipeline. :D

2001 pictures in 197 albums and 70 categories with 64 comments viewed 58084 times

Thanks, and enjoy!

webmaster

Troll Hunter
Staff member
Okay, since you are so upbeat about that. Would you like to take responsibility of providing info on those countries? :lol :D :p

mysterious

I cant help much right now as my job is taking its toll on me. :( As soon as I get a break, I might be of some use to you then Webs. :smokingc:

webmaster

Troll Hunter
Staff member
mysterious said:
I cant help much right now as my job is taking its toll on me. :( As soon as I get a break, I might be of some use to you then Webs. :smokingc:
Chickened out. :p :p :p

mysterious

WebMaster said:
mysterious said:
Chickened out. :p :p :p
C'mon Webs! You, of all the people know that I'm the last person who'd chicken out of something. Its just that this 9hr, 6 day per week job is driving me nuts a bit! :(

mysterious

Nah, nothing that hi-fi. Just a local summer job to pile up some money in ma bank account to finance my remaining education. :smokingc: