Russia signs tank productioin deal with Pakistan

mysterious

M113 APCs were upgraded and slightly modified to produce them locally and I believe they are the Al-Talhas. M113 is no longer produced in Pakistan under American license as obviously Al-Talha is more capable with the other one Al-Saad coming in which is again much better. We're still short of APCs. I'd say Kamra better start doubling those production rounds. ;)

gf0012-aust

Grumpy Old Man
Staff member
Verified Defense Pro
fieldmarshal said:
yar i dont think its atank or an apc that PAk is buyin from russia, its some componant for alkhalid or alzarrar, like engines
Don't Pakistan buy engines from the Ukraine?

mysterious

Yeah they do. I think fieldmarshal just got carried away a lil. Fieldmarshal, you might wana explain your last post here or atleast clarify as to what you meant. :smokingc:

Salman78

mysterious said:
M113 APCs were upgraded and slightly modified to produce them locally and I believe they are the Al-Talhas. M113 is no longer produced in Pakistan under American license as obviously Al-Talha is more capable with the other one Al-Saad coming in which is again much better. We're still short of APCs. I'd say Kamra better start doubling those production rounds. ;)

Do u know the origion's of this new upcoming APC Al-Saad ? Must be a copy/upgraded version of some other already neat APC

mysterious

Upcoming? Al-Saad is already in serial production as far as I know. Maybe Umair or Forum Chief could shed some more light on this issue. :smokingc: