Iran will receive the latest Russian weapons

Toblerone

Banned Member
Dude, I will probably/hopefully live for another 50 years, since I am 33. Within half a century, this ridiculous oil economy of the saudis will be the end of them. And their profound incompetence in millitary operations, of course.

When they stop being a goldmine, the americans will perform a signature backstabbing for the ages. It will surpass Brutus' backstab. They will freeze their assets for terrorism reparations and will saction them for human rights violations, good night sweet saudi prince.

John Fedup

The Bunker Group
Dude, I will probably/hopefully live for another 50 years, since I am 33. Within half a century, this ridiculous oil economy of the saudis will be the end of them. And their profound incompetence in millitary operations, of course.

When they stop being a goldmine, the americans will perform a signature backstabbing for the ages. It will surpass Brutus' backstab. They will freeze their assets for terrorism reparations and will saction them for human rights violations, good night sweet saudi prince.
I would not mourn the demise of either of these regimes along with a couple of their neighbours. As for who will be doing the backstabbing, it won't only be the Americans. As for the oil economy, the new oil from fracking in the US could cease just as fast as it came into being if their ground water resources get $ucked up. With the one minute to 30 years I might have left, I don't see battery technology getting an order of magnitude better anytime soon.;)

Feanor

Super Moderator
Staff member
I would not mourn the demise of either of these regimes along with a couple of their neighbours. As for who will be doing the backstabbing, it won't only be the Americans. As for the oil economy, the new oil from fracking in the US could cease just as fast as it came into being if their ground water resources get $ucked up. With the one minute to 30 years I might have left, I don't see battery technology getting an order of magnitude better anytime soon.;)
One might not mourn their demise but one might consider the wisdom of the current US policies towards the Saudis. ;)

swerve

Super Moderator
I would not mourn the demise of either of these regimes along with a couple of their neighbours.
Neither would I, but I'd be very wary of trying to bring it about, for fear of what might come next. We don't want any more Iraqs, Syrias, & Libyas.

John Fedup

The Bunker Group
Neither would I, but I'd be very wary of trying to bring it about, for fear of what might come next. We don't want any more Iraqs, Syrias, & Libyas.
Agreed. The region seems doomed to eventual chaos and bloodshed for a generation at least, no matter what outsiders attempt.:confused: