Falklands Island defence force

Loski

IMO in all Reality the DF are too small in numbers to be engaging any Argie invasion forces in major fire fights but rather using their local knowlage for gathering intel . I would imagine that the DF head shed has thought about the the small arms that they are equiped with an in truth by using what they have would enable the DF to use same amunition that the British forces based on the islands use.

StobieWan

Super Moderator
Staff member
IMO in all Reality the DF are too small in numbers to be engaging any Argie invasion forces in major fire fights but rather using their local knowlage for gathering intel . I would imagine that the DF head shed has thought about the the small arms that they are equiped with an in truth by using what they have would enable the DF to use same amunition that the British forces based on the islands use.
Pretty much - I'm sure they're an excellent resource to act as eyes and ears - and they have some light vehicles with support weapons so they're mobile and can probably hold up a small spec ops force or similar.