development of next generation airborne radar

adsH

your rite gf on all of this, cost is a major issue for any airforce but apperentyly not for the USAF they have loads to spend lol. the thing u mentioned about the GHawk and P3 c ori connected with clever new compression algorithms using new bandwidths i agree that is a nice and efficent way to do things but for USAF it is esential that they have feild comand in air which has all the information available, i guess i am just talking crap here !! any ways about australia's needs i don't hink autralia is going to war any time soon with any of its fellow countries around it or that it would use its new AWACS in the field why should they any way i think one aspect of war fare that u should obviously know about alot is EW and electronic gamming it must be dealt with either new algoritms or some sort of technology that can cope with pointless gammeing.lol and i am sure there cannot be a system that cannot be jammed just like there can't be a piece of a software that has no bugs error ie perfect. i guess thats the reason why India rejected Russian awacs becasue they rely on sending data to ground station for analysis not much of a command centre in air i guess.
oh i think the USAF and USNAVY gave up on those B52 nuke power crafts they found those inefficent and heavy and very dangerous i am sure they could try agian and probably would be able to do it given the fact its been 50 year since they tried it last. instead the navy worked on muke subs and were able to make them lol the funny thing is that Soviates thought the US had a nuke powered B52 and the US thought the soviates had one built too so they both spent countless hours trying to make them fly lol.