Clinton's Kargil crisis and Al-queda secrets

Status
Not open for further replies.

insas556

Re: Clinton’s Kargil crisis and Al-queda secrets

VICTORA1 said:
Guy,
There was no treachery involved in Kargil incursion. It was in response to what india did in Siachen Glacier. Kargil was not a failure per se for pakistan. It woke up the world one day and made it realize that pakistan and india have a problem---there is a bone of contention. The issue of Kashmir got brought up one more time.
I don't want to start up a flame---but Sri---you need to understand that it was no victory for indian army either. The indian army lost more troops in this confrontation than possibly the whole of 71 war. After the first few days, it just became a clean up / mop up operation for the indian forces, as pakistan was pressurized to stop supporting the incursion any further.
As for it not being an Indian victory, so much has been said on it, so suffice it to say that, the Pak army climbed some peaks and subsequently went down the same way they had come, that is all that matters.
Well, Nawaz Shariff has spoken a lot on this issue to an Indian Mag, India Today. A lot has been revealed , including the total understatement of the reverses suffered by Pakistan.Seems P. Musharaf decieved almost everyone.

Unfortunately the web issue is priveleged, but anyhow the link is below, in case guys in Pak have access or they come across the print edition.

http://www.indiatoday.com/itoday/20040726/index.shtml

mysterious

For all the Indians here, Nawaz Sharif is a traitor so dont expect others to believe what all he said (to clean up his image and make his chances of coming back to Pakistan brighter) in an interview to an "Indian" magazine! Highlighting that, doesnt get you anywhere. Everyone knows who Nawaz Sharif was/is, what his character was/is, how corrupt he was/is, what coward he was/is and that he is bent on defaming Musharraf and his government just so that he can come back to Pakistan one fine day and rule again to build himself some more gold-houses in his little birth town in Punjab! :cop Now get over it cuz Musharraf is here to stay! (Inshallah)

srirangan

Banned Member
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I tink you're being totally biased. Nawaz was atleast a legitimate leader, while Musharraf has cheated his way into office. Plus its a well known fact that Musharraf hijacked the 1999 peace process. So much for the integrity of the guy.

And myst, no matter how much you hide it, there is loads of dissent against Musharraf in Pak. Both the islamic extremists and the democrats within Pakistan hate Musharraf. There are sectors in the Army itself that hate Musharraf, and this was admitted by Musharraf himself when he said that the assasination attempts were by officers from the army itself.

I don't think people will buy the rosy Musharraf picture that you're painting.

The Watcher

:lol

Anti Pakistani thug is at it again! Supporting crooks and criminals who have hurt pakistan. So so typical of an indian! But then again, if India can support thugs and terrorists like northern Alliance against Pakistan why not political criminals and looters who have hurt pakistan time and time again.

this was admitted by Musharraf himself when he said that the assasination attempts were by officers from the army itself
I would like you to back your crap up otherwise stop bullshitting.

Indians pay lip service to Nawaz and benazir for their help in damaging Pakistans position in world community. Indian media is all over these criminals BECAUSE they on the same level as our Indian friends - Hurting, demeaning pakistan. Thats why you see so much ass licking from these Indians since motive and objective is same - to hurt, discredit Pakistan and its current political establishment who is wanting to put these same criminals in jail for looting the country and rampant corruption and we see Indians supporting these corrupt criminals. :D

:haha And this bull crap about nawaz or benazir being legitimate leaders, well on same token Saddam hussain is the rightfull leader of Iraq today too. :lolol Wouldn't you agree?

This baseless ASS LICKING of corrupt thugs and criminals won't get you indians no where. It will not help satisfy your craving for anti-pakistan bullshit that you want to spread. It will not help satisfy your craving for a worst off pakistan instead of better off pakistan. Bite you nails, Pakistan does not like thugs and criminals who loot its wealth and certainly not when our enemy supports these criminals.

srirangan

Banned Member
The Watcher Wrote:
Quote:
this was admitted by Musharraf himself when he said that the assasination attempts were by officers from the army itself

I would like you to back your crap up otherwise stop bullshitting.

Srirangan Reply's:
http://en.ce.cn/World/Asia-Pacific/t20040528_946903.shtml

- - - -

The Watcher Wrrote:
And this bull crap about nawaz or benazir being legitimate leaders, well on same token Saddam hussain is the rightfull leader of Iraq today too

Srirangan Reply's:
Nawaz and Benazir were elected, hence legitimate. Musharraf stole power in a military coup, just like Saddam Hussien. If Saddam is not the legitimate ruler of Iraq, neither is Musharraf.

- - - -

Suck it up. :roll

The Watcher

Nawaz and Benazir were elected, hence legitimate. Musharraf stole power in a military coup, just like Saddam Hussien. If Saddam is not the legitimate ruler of Iraq, neither is Musharraf.
Who said Saddam is a legitimate leader? Read my reply again, I quoted you for a reason so that you don't misuse or mislead your self into posting something else.

According to some in Iraq and saddam him self, he is the rightful leader, PRESIDENT of the country. Even though he was a brutal dictatory for rest of us, he looted the country, made palaces for him self, killed his opponents... so on and so forth! But since he was REMOVED by military force, he still is the leader of the iraq since it was military force that removed him! You are ready to use same logic on Pakistan but not ready to accept same logic for Iraq?

If person is looting the country, causing pain and suffering, tries to kill or has planned on killing a top general in the army, has build great palaces and stole peoples money from national wealth, should he be left alone to rule the country? What if India was in this situation, would you leave that person to RULE India, kill its top general, humiliate its army and full his swiss banks with looted money? Would you? Tell me would you?

I didn't think so either, so why are you hell bent on supporting thugs and criminals that have hurt pakistan so much and have looted its wealth and poor man's money for sake of being anti-pakistan and spreading anti-pakistani sentiment? You must have the narrowest mind as most indians do when it comes to Pakistan. They would support any thug, terrorist, criminal if it means that Pakistan gets hurt, pakistan gets humiliated. What a shameless enemy we have.

Army and military of Pakistan is more important than everyone else and that includes good and bad politicians. Its above all others it must be respect. I would rather support army than these thugs that you want to display as good people because you know they hurt and discredit pakistan and play in the hands of enemies of Pakistan.

Your anti-pakistani lame posts are sickening and only show the cowardly nature of the enemy pakistan faces.

srirangan

Banned Member
WTF you ranting about man, all I said was Mushie ain't been elected to office, and he stole powers in a military coup. This even you can't deny, so stop with the useless ranting.

The Watcher

Mush is 100 times better than Nawaz sharif and others that you support and want to come back to power in Pakistan. Even if he stole power from a CORRUPT politicians, its GOOD for Pakistan because he restored the power back to people of pakistan. And majority of Pakistanis support musharaf so you can go kiss Nawaz sharifs behind as you are rigth here and remember he ain't coming back to hurt pakistan again, so stop wet-dreaming about it.

You didn't answer my question, would you allow a corrupt politicians who has looted india wealth, has humiliated its army and tried to kill its general to rule India?

And why are you getting all worked up, didn't like something I said? :lol

srirangan

Banned Member
See man all I'm saying is let the people of Pakistan decide what is good for them. Why not have Mushie stand up for elections, and if he wins he'll have legitimacy, and the whole world will respect that,

The Watcher

He did and people supported him. Thats why he is there for next 5 years. The whole world respects him more than any other leader today, and world respects pakistan more because of its place as frontline state against terrorism and butchery. Don't worry about if pakistan is being respected, it is very well and that is just unbearable for some indian friends since 911. :haha

srirangan

Banned Member
Cute smiley, the the world knows that Pakistan is the hub of all terrorism today. And US knows that Mushie is their best stooge who can get the job done. I just am saying the people of Pak deserve fair elections and not referrandums where military dictators get 98% of the votes.

The Watcher

We just had an election, what are you talking about? :lol Your true colors are just showing your from that clown band that has been beating its "declare pakistan terrorist state..." drums since 911 like extremist hindus in indian government but failing miserable, i mean failing miserably. If India can elect a known terrorist and assassin, why not have a general who ousted a corrupt politician/criminal for the good of the country. If Mushie was a stooge then Pakistan would have boiled over and its public would have supported the religious parties but they didn't.

Pakistan IS THE FRONTLINE state against terrorism and world sees it like that, you can just weep that india is not getting as much attention as pakistan nor is india doing as much as pakistan is as far as war against terror is concerned. :lol

Your anti-pakistani lies and bs is lame and sickening, but only shows the cowardly nature of enemy we face. :D

srirangan

Banned Member
You are letting your personal hate towards India and Indians hijack this thread. I'll stay ontopic. The elections you had were a farce, and to this day Mushie handpicks his PM's. You know it, I know it, the world knows it.

I posted a thread linking to the Washington Post where it said Pak was the hub of terrorism. You will dismiss that as anti-Pak propaganda. The Pak mod/admin here found it so unbearable that he deleted it before anyone could see it. Anyway the fact is that article spoke the truth and the truth remains that Pak is a terrorist state, and that's why US needs Mushie to clean the mess, I hope US succeeds.

The Watcher

Your the one that started anti pakistani bs look at you and when I question and refute your stupid logic you claim to be a victim? So sad.

Washington post? :lol The jewish zionist news paper that has a history of writing anti pakistani crap? :lol

Pakistan is a frontline state against TERROR, there is nothing that india can do to hide that fact. :p :smokingc:

:pak

srirangan

Banned Member
So everything which portrays the truth about Pak becomes a zionist, free mason conspiracy thing?

Status
Not open for further replies.