Worlds largest Drone

John Fedup

The Bunker Group
My guess would be, very easily. Am I the only one though that thinks this start up ripped off Boeing's Loyal Wingman design ? Looks pretty similar.
Most of the jet powered drones look similar. The true rip-off version will arrive soon....from China.;)

ngatimozart

Super Moderator
Staff member
Verified Defense Pro
NZ has a rather unique advantage for the launching of satellites and spacecraft into orbit because of our location, stability, and uncrowded skies. Therefore I don't think that this new start up will be to much of a concern to Rocket Lab yet.

There is also another company that is investigating the use of a space plane for the placement of satellites in orbit. They plan to operate out of Oamaru airport which is on the east coast of the South Island, about 2 km north of the 45°S meridian. This company is a Dutch Kiwi company.

Nighthawk.NZ

There is also another company that is investigating the use of a space plane for the placement of satellites in orbit. They plan to operate out of Oamaru airport which is on the east coast of the South Island, about 2 km north of the 45°S meridian. This company is a Dutch Kiwi company.
Dawn AeroSpace. Kiwi/Dutch company. They are doing well in the satellite thrusters. There are few other companies as well working on different propulsion and systems... On the drones, Pyka Autonomous Electric Airplanes is making automatic drones for the agriculture sector.