The new MZKT Special Wheeled Chassis for ballistic missile

Palivanov

The MZKT-79291 is a Belarusian multi-axle vehicle, designed to carry ballistic missiles. Most likely that it was specially designed to carry a new Russian RS-26 Rubezh intercontinental ballistic missile, that is currently being developed.

According to the known data, the chassis of MZKT-79291 is intended mainly for use as a base for a self-propelled launcher of the new Russian mobile ground missile complex "Rubezh" with a small "light" intercontinental ballistic missile.

Now in YouTube video has appeared a completely new chassis with 12x12 configuration from MZKT which is being tested in Minsk:

The chassis is similar to MZKT 79291, but only with a divided cab. This means that the nuclear missile this time will be even greater.

Does anyone have any thoughts on this?

lisa odongo

make a great fire tanker

Mod edit: In addition to being a one-liner post, this account was also a multi-nic account for another, already permanently banned former member.
-Preceptor

FORBIN

According to the known data, the chassis of MZKT-79291 is intended mainly for use as a base for a self-propelled launcher of the new Russian mobile ground missile complex "Rubezh" with a small "light" intercontinental ballistic missile.
Missile canceled

FORBIN

PROVIDE A SOURCE FOR THIS PLEASE. YOU HAVE BEEN SPOKEN TO ABOUT THIS BEFORE SO CONSIDER THIS A FORMAL WARNING.
I don' t remenber it and i post instinctively ofc

I explain… I can't each time do research or have all links for sources in the PC you imagine well !
in more i read also in print media in paper …some infos are only there, so i find your request very curious

Last edited:

ngatimozart

Super Moderator
Staff member
Verified Defense Pro
I don' t remenber it and i post instinctively ofc

I explain… I can't each time do research or have all links for sources in the PC you imagine well !
in more i read also in print media in paper …some infos are only there, so i find your request very curious
It is in the rules about providing sources for material; Rule #14 to be precise and I quote: "You must post source of your information/articles ( link, website, book, magazine, etc.)." If I and the other posters on here can provide sources you can too. We take this very seriously because it protects both you and and Defence Technology from accusations of plagiarism, which is theft of intellectual property.

This is your final warning. Any more transgressions by you will result in you having a short holiday from here.