Welcome to DefenceTalk.com Forum!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The new MZKT Special Wheeled Chassis for ballistic missile

Discussion in 'Photos & Videos' started by Palivanov, Jun 8, 2018.

Share This Page

1. Palivanov

Palivanov New Member

The MZKT-79291 is a Belarusian multi-axle vehicle, designed to carry ballistic missiles. Most likely that it was specially designed to carry a new Russian RS-26 Rubezh intercontinental ballistic missile, that is currently being developed.

According to the known data, the chassis of MZKT-79291 is intended mainly for use as a base for a self-propelled launcher of the new Russian mobile ground missile complex "Rubezh" with a small "light" intercontinental ballistic missile.

Now in YouTube video has appeared a completely new chassis with 12x12 configuration from MZKT which is being tested in Minsk:

The chassis is similar to MZKT 79291, but only with a divided cab. This means that the nuclear missile this time will be even greater.

Does anyone have any thoughts on this?

2. lisa odongo

lisa odongo New Member

make a great fire tanker

Mod edit: In addition to being a one-liner post, this account was also a multi-nic account for another, already permanently banned former member.
    -Preceptor

Palivanov likes this.
  3. Palivanov

Palivanov New Member

4. Palivanov

Palivanov New Member

FORBIN likes this.
  5. FORBIN

FORBIN Member

Missile canceled

6. ngatimozart

ngatimozart Super Moderator Staff Member Verified Defense Pro

PROVIDE A SOURCE FOR THIS PLEASE. YOU HAVE BEEN SPOKEN TO ABOUT THIS BEFORE SO CONSIDER THIS A FORMAL WARNING.

7. FORBIN

FORBIN Member

I don' t remenber it and i post instinctively ofc

I explain… I can't each time do research or have all links for sources in the PC you imagine well !
    in more i read also in print media in paper …some infos are only there, so i find your request very curious

Last edited: Sep 14, 2018
  8. ngatimozart

ngatimozart Super Moderator Staff Member Verified Defense Pro

It is in the rules about providing sources for material; Rule #14 to be precise and I quote: "You must post source of your information/articles ( link, website, book, magazine, etc.)." If I and the other posters on here can provide sources you can too. We take this very seriously because it protects both you and and Defence Technology from accusations of plagiarism, which is theft of intellectual property.

This is your final warning. Any more transgressions by you will result in you having a short holiday from here.