The ban

Status
Not open for further replies.

malayphil

Banned Member
I'm also a new member here.

Why are the ASSOCIATION OF SOUTH EAST ASIAN (ASEAN) countries not buying the naval warships that visited ASIA recently?

SINGAPORE's defense corporations and BAE are they still developing the RAPID FIRING ARMOUR PIERCING CANNON..

webmaster

Troll Hunter
Staff member
Welcome to DefenceTalk, wraith. I hope you enjoy it here, please tell your friends.

I'm also a new member here.

Why are the ASSOCIATION OF SOUTH EAST ASIAN (ASEAN) countries not buying the naval warships that visited ASIA recently?

SINGAPORE's defense corporations and BAE are they still developing the RAPID FIRING ARMOUR PIERCING CANNON..

Indeed you are new... read the rules or your stay here is very short as I can tell from reading some of your posts:

http://www.defencetalk.com/forums/rules.php

Cut the "Singapore vs rest of the world" crap! :lul

Josef

Banned Member
Welcome to DefenceTalk, wraith. I hope you enjoy it here, please tell your friends.

U juz banned malayphil what the hell did he do?

U must consider that's why no one reads ur defence forums all the defense enthusiasts stay away from ur inconsiderate " i'm the only expert in military hardwares attitude. "

Josef

Banned Member
Welcome to defencetalk, read the rules and enjoy your stay. :)
I didn't enjoy my stay here,it's very disappointing all people talk about here are the weapons,missiles,etc. Can't we already read them in wikipedia?

Joseph Bermudez sells weapons for TAIWAN TRIADS i hope ur not part of the triads.

Don't ruin the Philippines Army by selling them outdated and damaged military hardware or equipment.

Those old planes already killed many Philippines Air force pilots.

webmaster

Troll Hunter
Staff member

U juz banned malayphil what the hell did he do?

U must consider that's why no one reads ur defence forums all the defense enthusiasts stay away from ur inconsiderate " i'm the only expert in military hardwares attitude. "

Read the ban thread to find out why user gets banned in announcement forum. Soon, you will give us a reason as well.

Where did I claim that I am the only expert on military hardware? Thats not the point anyway, the point is that when you sign up on DefenceTalk, you better raise your level as well otherwise you will become part of the ban-dust-bin.

We are not looking for how great your country is and how much pride and haughtiness you can display in couple of lines of replies. We are looking for you to show us your knowledge on weapon systems, defensive and strategic planning, military hardware and electronics. Lets be frank and honest with each other, this forum is NOT for kids. Its for military professionals, those who know military/defense issues and those who can learn with an open mind and heart. Its for those who can debate and discuss without insulting the other person or their nationality. We've banned countless idiots who come here with "my country this and my country that" and get banned, for the right reason. We don't need that type of egoistic and circus like behavior here. That is the reason DefenceTalk has the reputation that it has: A Professional and leading defence forum on the internet. More people read posts than post replies because they like what they read unlike many other forums where weapon vs weapon and country vs country debate are the lifeline of the the board - not on DefenceTalk! We've built higher standard than that over the years.

No body is stoping you from talking about your country's defense and military but don't go around the forum posting in every single thread about it. Also, when someone tells you certain facts about your country's defensive capability that are not at par with your knowledge, then take those facts and research on them.

Read the rules:
http://www.defencetalk.com/forums/rules.php

Since I do not want to continue this topic, discussion or have a debate with you on this, I am locking this thread.

Thank you and enjoy!

Status
Not open for further replies.